Prologue

Warning! This book is strictly dedicated and is about Kisaki Tetta so if you hate or dislike this character, please read at your own risk. This book may also include some death, and angst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n wanted Him... but Kisaki liked another girl, who unfortunately, rejected him.

Causing him to do such horrible things just to ruin her life, and even end it.

Kisaki who is unaware of Y/n's feeling, told her about his sinister plan. Y/n wanted to refuse at first.. but she couldn't say no to the one they loved.

They thought that his hatred would only fade away and he'd just forget about it.

That is until people's lives and safety were getting involved, physically. To think that the man they love could actually do such heinous things..  Y/n couldn't believe it.

A certain rival of Kisaki managed to talk to Y/n and tell her about the future. That is another thing they didn't believe at first but it sort of started making sense to them.

The Hanagaki told her about how he plans on bring Kisaki down and if possible, killing him for all the things he did to Hina and his friends. How much of a bad guy Kisaki was.

However, Y/n still feels as though he was just misunderstood and that he never breaks down his walls to actually talk to someone about his feelings.

So Y/n did the best they could to set him back on the right path, not because they want Kisaki to forget about Hina, but because Y/n actually cares a lot about him as a friend.

Y/n doesn't want him ending in the wrong path and has his life be in danger because of it.