'Confession? Sike!'

I packed my bag for the umpteenth time today and Kisaki was already waiting for me at the door.

I smiled longingly at his skippy gestures as I walked up to him.

"Ya ready..?"

He nodded with a hum and we walked out the main building, to the gates. There we saw Tachibana-senpai talking with a grouo of friends.

Strolling closer to the girl, Kisaki was about to call out to her, but stopped when a screaming kid with a cape, a huge smile on his face and a robot toy in hand ran by.

Said boy had scratches and bruises all over his face but he seemed like he couldn't care less.

I noticed that Tachibana-senpai stared at the boy with such admiration, and that was noticed by Kisaki too.

Time seemingly slowed down as I got to process everyone's expressions.

Kisaki looked at the pink haired girl the same way I stared at him earlier. Said girl was too entranced by caped boy that stood out too much.

She probably knew him from somewhere?

Time went back to it's normal pace, and a dreadful look spread through Kisaki's features.

"....Tetta..?" I called him, reaching out a hand to patt his back.

"S-she.....clearly has eyes for..someone else.." I blurted out, squeezing his shoulder.

I should be happy that I have a chance with him, but seeing how heartbroken he is, I just can't help but feel sorry for him.

He frowned and i was sure I could see tears prickling his eyes, tho he ran away before I could say anything.

"Ah- Tetta!" I turned to run after him to comfort him.

.
.
.

It has always been like that ever since that day. He runs away, I chase after him like a puppy to it's owner. Well, even before that, I've always followed him without hesitations.

It's been 2 years since that happened, and he's changed drastically. The frail, studious boy I once knew was now a delinquent that always has a wicked plan up his sleeve to manipulate people.

With me along his side, being his right-hand man, we've made great connections with other gangs, even making one of our own.

At some point, we met the so-called 'God Of Death' and made him a close ally.

He knew about my feelings for Kisaki and would tease me about it, sometimes, at the worst moments. Example? During a gang fight.

Tho, even if he teased me about it, he somewhat saw me as a good friend and even went as far as dating me to make me feel better.

We never really clicked good but still considered ourselves as a couple, and Kisaki didn't have a problem with that at all. Except at times when Hanma does PDA with you just to annoy him.

Well, either way, Kisaki trusted him enough with his plans as Hanma obeyed him too, no question asked.

So while he joined ToMan to mess up they're shit, he left Moebius' to Me as the commander and Hanma as the Vice commander.

We caused a conflict by violating a ToMan member and his girlfriend. Well.. I was against it and did everything I could to stop whatever they were doing to the poor couple but Hanma instructed to do it while I was away.

'Coincidentally' Kisaki called me for a meeting at that time so I couldn't do anything, nor did I have any idea what was to happen.

And somehow one of our dogs, Osanai, got too Impatient and decided to cause an early fight and got stabbed by ToMan member. Heard he got arrested and his buddy was grieved by it.

Days after the rape incident, ToMan has officially announced that they'll fight us.

Kisaki instructed me to talk to the one called 'Peh', 'Kiyomasa' and a few other people to convince them to join Moebius.

I worked my magic and they did end up joining, and even made a plan to... kill one of the top members of ToMan.

Ryuguji Ken.

Of course, I didn't want people getting killed so I somehow still managed to make them exclude the killing part from the actual plan.

I didn't let Kisaki know tho.. if he did.. he'd encourage the traitors to actually go on with it.

And so we waited till night to go on with the plan..

To be continued!

Hi- Kish here,I know i have been hella inactive here but I managed to update this after 2 whole months!

I did have face to face school but I'm not that busy, just losing motivation to write, nonetheless here I am. This chapter maybe short but pls bare with my inconsistent ass