Babysitting Part 2

(A/N Y'all thank you so much, I just saw that I made #1 In hashtag #eugeneleeyang, Thank you soooooooo Much!!! I'll stop doing the author notes eventually but I'm so happy, Thank you!)

Finn babbles in his carseat , mumbling nonsense words. Matt is in the backseat with him, whereas Skyler , one of our Editors, has a camera in her hand, recording me explaining my plan for the weekend. Matt's Lav mic is picking up Finn's baby noises, and Skyler is also recording Finn on the party cam, AKA a small pocket sized camera that uses a SD card. I know Ariel and Ned have Mishelle recording with them, Maggie and Zach have Moira, and Keith and Becky have Devlin. We try to keep as many people involved as possible, in case of emergency. Rachel, our producer, will drop by our houses sometimes, alternating with Alexandria, Nick , and Jack. Nick will be meeting us at our house.

We get home, unpack Finn's clothing and toys and food. Nick pulls up in his Toyota, Finn babbles when he sees Nick,trying to walk over to him but ending up falling on his butt.
Nick laughs and we end having him over for a bit.

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY AND JUST GOT OUT OF THERAPY

Soon enough, it is Sunday morning and after a weekend of filming pretty much nonstop, Matt and I are so tired and we just want to take Finn home. We film each of our posts thoughts and pack up the car, filming snippets when we feel like it is needed.

When we get home, we find Ned on a couch kissing Alex, one of our employees. We are the first ones to