Stay Strong

I know the story is over but I needed to say this. My friends and I started the anti- bulling project, it's not going very well but I never expected it to be easy our school is pretty messed up. But I'm not giving up yet, so wish me luck. Anyway this isn't what I wanted to talk about, I want to talk about the bullies and the bullied. Listen up all the people who are being bullied. I know how hard it is to stay strong but if I can do it so can u. U are alive for a reason so don't run away by ending ur life. I care about u and so do many others. If u end it u will just be hurting the people around u and causing them pain. U need to stay strong, lift yourself up if u have to and don't let the words of others drain out ur own inner voice.

And for all those bullies out there, stop it do u really want to be responsible for someone's death. If u think what u are doing is cool or makes u look cool it doesn't. It just makes the person ur bulling sad and u look like an a****ole. Put yourself in there shoes, I bet if u were going through what they were u would want to cut, cry or kill yourself. So just stop and apologize before its to late.

I hate the fact that people either bully or just watch it happen and do nothing. Guys it hurts so much u don't even know. Help by being nice, standing up, or telling someone. In the end it could help, remember one word can change someone's day. All of us need to stay strong and fight for what we think is right. PLEASE STAY STRONG, AND DONT HURT YOURSELF. My friend cuts and it hurts me so much that she does it. I can't bare to even look at her scares. I try everything I can to help her and it's been working. She's stopped cutting for at least a month now. So please just STAY STRONG. And to people who standby HELP FOR ONCE. Everyone can HELP STOP BULLING u just have to try and never give up or give in.