AUTHOR'S NOTE | COPYRIGHT ©️

Hi, I am Aliya Rose Lucas and I thank you for taking the time to read my first attempt at a Vampire slash Werewolf slash Lycan book. Please do note that it is my first book and it may or may not contain a lot of mistakes and grammatical errors. With that said please enjoy, as the writer of this book I would love to have your feedback and ideas of what you may think might happen as the story progress.

Love,
Aliya

MORE ABOUT THE BOOK

Protected by the Copyright © law

Book Commenced: On 03rd March 2022
Book Concluded:

The C R I M S O N  M O O N is protected by copyright law and with the protection of copyright law and one caught trying to steal, publish or lay and right or claim on this book will be prosecuted by the full extent of the law and will be prosecuted under the copyright law act and holder.

____

PREVIEW

" The blood you gave me what was in it? "

I asked the nurse at the reception desk. She gives me a look of concern which makes me feel that I am crazy. Not caring I snatch the phone out of her hands.

" Tell yelled holding on to the phone tightly, so tight that it snaps in my hands. When the phone snaps I drop it and walk out.

" What is happening to me? "

I pace in the parking lot for a few minutes and then I got in my Volvo. I sat there my head on the steering. There is something wrong I can feel it. the blood it's changing me into something.

What?

I can't go home. I don't know if I'm safe to be around anyone. What if I infect someone? I leave the hospital parking lot and I drive up to the cove.  I park to the side of the road and I hike up to the cliff. If I was turning into a monster I rather die than become one, of whatever I'm changing into.