Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys, this is my first book, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes, feel free to correct me, I'd love to learn from my mistakes.
also please let me know your thoughts and ideas. Enjoy 💗

Scarlett's POV :

Lying in this bed, I can't help but think about what I did to end up here, and it's something that fills me with shame.

I just want to get out of this place as soon as possible, I've been stuck here for months, and I have no idea how much longer I'll have to stay.

As I'm lost in my thoughts Sarah comes in carrying a plate and a bottle of water.

' here's your lunch ' she hands it to me.

' no, thank you I'm not hungry '

That's not true. I'm starving.

Lately, my relationship with food hasn't been good. I often skip meals, I don't exercise much anymore because it's been hard for me to find motivation to even get out of bed, and I'm worried about gaining weight, so not eating helps me feel like I'm staying in shape.

Crazy I know.

' you haven't eaten for what? Like three days? it's not good for your health '

' I said that I'm not hungry, please stop, it's none of your business Sarah. ' I say covering my face with the blanket.

That was a little bit mean.

' Alright let's do it your way, your doctor is going to hear about this ' Sarah says closing the door behind her.

I rolled my eyes because I couldn't care less.

Sarah is the nurse that gives me meds and food and all the other stuff , she is the only one I talk to in this facility.

more like this prison.

She's a brunette with green eyes, short and skinny, she never wears makeup, but her natural beauty shines through.

Sometimes she can be annoying, but given the circumstances of being stuck here, I don't have many options. However, she's generally nice and friendly, she's the kind of person who always has a smile on their face.

' the doctor wants to see you, now. ' Sarah says entering my room.

' you told her. ' I say feeling betrayed.

' It's my job to ' She raises her eyebrows.

See she can be pretty annoying.

The last thing I wanna do at this moment is talk to Doctor Luna.

Doctor Luna is the one who treats me, sort of like my therapist.. psychologist.. or whatever.

I'm not really sure what her job entails, to be honest.

She is nice and pretty, so pretty.

Her face is a work of art.

She got those blue eyes, in a very shining shade of blue, every time I see her the first thing I stare at is her eyes and wonder how can someone have such beautiful eyes, and her hair is amazing, She has this soft long black hair that matches her eyebrows color.

Her lips have a lovely, light pink color, and her nose is practically flawless. She has a few freckles on her face, but they're hardly noticeable.

As for her body and structure, it's simply perfect. She could easily be a model if she wanted to. She has a beautiful face and an amazing figure.