Chapter 5

Luna's POV :

' SHE KISSED ME '
' She did what? ' Steven asks with confusion on his face
' My patient just kissed me ' I repeat still in shock.
' Which patient? wait I don't understand, Tell me everything ' he says with excitement all over his face.
' Scarlett...the one I told you about... I... hugged her. And I know that I'm not supposed to do that, but she was so sad and I couldn't help it, and It all happened so fast... the next second we were kissing... and... oh my god... This is all my fault ' I say freaking out pulling out a cigarette quickly, putting it in my mouth. And lightning it, my hands were still shaking.

' what in the Wattpad. ' Steven laughs amused by what he just heard.
' I swear if you don't shut up Steve, this is serious ' I was not having it so I snapped at him.
' why are you miserable this is hot. ' he chuckles, trying to pull me out my misery.

' no no no , it's my fault, I shouldn't have hugged her in the first place. ' I put my hands on my face.

'heyyy chill Lu. you're overreacting.' he put his hand on mine comforting me

' Overreacting??? NO STEVE, I'm not, Fuck what was I thinking, I've never broke the rules before I DON'T know why I hugged her... I shouldn't have' I say desperately smoking my cigarette.

' So She has a crush on you? ' Steve asks smiling.
' NO, SHE DO NOT, I'M HER DOCTOR, WHAT THE FUCK STEVE NOOO, NO WAYY. ' I snapped at him.
She clearly does.
I was still in denial here.
' chill out I was just asking. ' he says trying so hard to hide his smile

' what should I do???? oh my god, I screwed up ' I exhale.

' Relax it was just one kiss besides no one saw you right? '

' It's not about that- you know what, bye Steve I still have some work to do ' I got up, picked my purse and started walking away.

' but you haven't even eaten lunch yet '
' I'm not hungry, Bye'

I went back to the hospital, I started working on Sam's condition tryna to distract myself.

I couldn't wait to get out of work today, Once the clock hit 5 PM, I went straight home.

I laid on my bed and couldn't stop thinking about my fucked up situation.

What made Scarlett do that? I mean I've never noticed that she is attracted to me not one bit.

________________________________________

It's been a week since I saw Scarlett..
We had two sessions this week but I canceled them because I needed more time with another patient.
No no that's a lie.
I've been avoiding her.
I don't know why.
I just wasn't ready to confront her yet, and I still didn't know how to handle the situation.

Today we have a session and I can't cancel it since I don't have any reasonable explanation, and I couldn't think of any other excuse.
We had to do this sooner or later.
So we better get on with it today than keep avoiding each other.

I looked at my watch and realized that it's time.

I know that we can't just ignore what happened.

But shit.

This is going to be so awkward.

I heard knocks on the door.
' Enter ' I say all anxious.

Then I see Scarlett coming in, She was wearing night pajamas,really small tight short it almost looks like underwear and a small tank top saying
' free the nipple ' and believe me, I can see her nipples clearly.

She looked really hot.
But What the hell is she trynna do?

And I'm the one who thought that she would be embarrassed by what happened.