𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello everyone,

Before you move on to the cast, I wanted to acknowledge a few things. Firstly, thank you to everyone who applied for this story and to anyone who will be reading this story. Choosing the cast, like always was tricky and a bit hard, but I hope you'll like it!

Secondly, I'm really looking forward for you all to read this story! I have great ideas planned and I'm honestly loving the cast. However, as much as I love these characters, I sadly won't hesitate to make them leave the crew if you all, as applicants, aren't active. Lack of comments and your thoughts would truly demotivate me to move on with the story. All the characters are very talented thiefs and probably have enough contacts to manage, if the need to remove your oc arrives.

At the "opinions", please comment their thoughts and literal opinion that your oc has about the respective OCs. (Don't mention their relationship since they're mostly meeting for the first time, hope that made sense)

Also, at the end of the cast, you'll find a few questions that all the chosen cast applicants need to put up a reply for. The details will be below along with the question, and you're still free to ask me anything if needed.
(Comment your OC's name, then reply with the information)

Lastly, I would like you all to know that none of the OCs would appear in the first few (not many, don't worry) chapters as they'd be sort of a backstory for the heist per say. Then eventually 'the originals' will start to reach out to your OCs and build their crew! Hope all that makes sense.

Well, without any more delay,

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE CAST OF...
THE HEIST !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 THE HEIST ! ◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

s l o t 0

.
.
.

the originals !!