A new hero: part 2

"And you're sure they won't be able to find me?" A man said to the other man in front of him. "Without a doubt Chase. You'll be able to get around undetected." The other man reassured. "And you can trust me, I was quite the-" "Quite the prodigy when you where younger. I got it." The first man, Chase, says, chuckling at his mentor's antics. "And what did you say you wanted to call this beauty again?"
Chase only had to think for a moment.

"The Cyclone."

"Dammit, how the hell does this thing work?!" Chase asked to no one in particular, punching the nanotech belt that was fused to his body

Chase knew that when the villains came to play, this was his only defense.

(Boom)

(Boom)

Speak of the devil. Men in military garb marched through the city, arm up in salute to their great leader. Awesome. "Well, I guess I don't have a choice." Chase runs out into the city, almost certainly unprepared for the battle ahead.

" Chase runs out into the city, almost certainly unprepared for the battle ahead

5 hours earlier.

It was a long ride. Especially having to go from bus, to frickin' moving truck, to finally a mediocre plane, but, the Devington family had finally made it to Adventure Bay. They would be staying a one of the 5 stariest of 5 star Inns (all thanks to Triple D of course) , and see the sightiest of sights (Dylan did what Dylan does best, he made plans). It was gonna be fun. But no one was more excited than Marshall (although, due to his usually cynicism, he refused to show it.). He had met someone while doing a brief stint as a foreign exchange student. He he was very much looking forward to seeing her again. The family got the Inn, Dolly (finally) finishing the little song she started singing on the LONG walk all the way here, and they were going to have a grand time. Well, everyone except for their youngest member of their family of 101.
Marshall watched Dorothy walk away, towards her room, which she shared with him. He noticed the now 5 year old had taken a liking to sleeping in his room on occasion. For her to do this was something he could shrug off. She's still pretty young, and that's why there was no way he would tell her no. Now that would be a D**k move. And Marshall wasn't the one to do that type of thing. He decided to leave the 5 year old to her own devices until the entire family was sorted out. That's when he finally mustered up the courage to do "the thing". "Hey, mom, you know how I did a foreign exchange stint here?" He didn't wait for an answer before continuing. "I may have met someone. A girl." He said in hopes of getting his mother's attention.
"Oh, really? Who is it? Are you guys dating?" Delilah asked, curiosity clear in her voice.
He shook his head. "No, but, I was hoping to change that."
Delilah raised an eyebrow. "Change it? What are you talking about? Is she pretty? Did you get her number? Oh my gosh, did she give you her number? Please tell me she gave you her number!" She squealed. Marshall just chuckled.
The sound of footsteps approached the doorway. But it didn't sound like a single footstep. In fact, it sounded like........marching?

(BOOM)

The family heard a distant explosion outside. Delilah immediately opened the group chat with her husband and kids, asking if they were alright. Doug was ok of course. And 96 out of 97 of her children who had a phone replied that they were fine. That only left Dorothy (who was obviously too young to have a phone.), and Dante, who quickly asked if this was the end of the world (like always.). But what of Dorothy? Marshall quickly replied that she was with him.
Delilah sighed in relief knowing that her kids and husband were safe. But then, the door burst open.

 But then, the door burst open

Now

Chase breathed heavily as he looked at the bodies of the Combatmen around him. He had done this. This was all him. What had they done to him? What had they done to him to allow him to commit such carnage? Sure, these guys deserved it, but still. Chase had no time to think about that, as he soon heard a scream coming from the building beside him. He looked to the top of the 9 story building and....oh no.

Most of the family had made it to the top of the building in time, however some of them were still making there way through the building

Most of the family had made it to the top of the building in time, however some of them were still making there way through the building. They were only lucky that the building wasn't on fire. Delilah was currently doing a head count of her kids. But someone...was missing. "Dolly, Dante, Delgado, (gasp) where's Dorothy?!" A scream is heard from across the roof. "Looking for something?" One of the men. The soldiers who had commandeered the Inn. And he was holding Dorothy! Marshall felt something flare up inside of him as he rushed towards the soldier and shoved him off the roof. However, only a split second later, he would come to regret this, as Dorothy was know falling from the 97 foot tall building! The screams from the family could be heard as he saw his sister fall down, All he could do then was scream her name.

(Stop after 2 seconds)

(Pew!)
"TOH!!"

A man in a weird costume landed on to the building with a soft thud, landing perfectly on his feet. And in his arms, Dorothy was out cold, but thankfully, safe. He looked ip at the family with his red, endoscopic lenses. Something about them seemed...trustable. He gave Dorothy to Delilah and started towards the edge. "Wait!" The man stopped. "How can we thank you?" "No need. I'm just atoning for the sins I committed long ago." "Well, can we at least have your name?" Marshall asked. The man put his hand to his chin. "You can call me, Kamen Rider." "Well Kamen Rider, you said you were atoning for past sins. I don't know about everyone else, but you saved my sister. So if not anyone else, than you at least have my respect." Marshall said, putting his hand out for Kamen Rider to shake. Kamen Rider Hesitated for moment before taking Marshall's hand and shaking it. "Thank you, I don't usually get this a lot." "Well let me be the first to say it...you're a good person Kamen Rider." Kamen Rider felt a tear stream down his cheek underneath his Grasshopper themed helmet. "Thanks kid. You couldn't comprehend how much I needed to hear that." And with that, Kamen Rider Jumped off the building.