The Mysterious Man-Spider.

2:56pm

Days have passed by now. That attack was minor. Everything went back to normal soon after. But what knew, that know one else did, it was only the first. Currently, he sat on the bench solemnly. "You ok kid?" The man who gave him the Cyclone sat down beside him. "I'm fine Ryder. Really." Ryder frowned. He had been the one mentoring the younger man in motorcycle racing. The truck accident ended up messing Chase up pretty bad. He knew that he wouldn't be racing again for a while. And now, with with this new organization, and Chase's "enhancements", Ryder just knew that things weren't gonna get any easier from now onward. The two men sat in silence until Chase spoke. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

Around the same time

Marshall walked the busy streets in a hurry. Why was he in such a hurry? Well, because he had a curfew, and he couldn't afford to be grounded on vacation. Because, if you didn't know, that would suck. But, you may ask, why was he walking around in the first place? Well, that was because...he was looking for someone. A girl in particular. You may have heard this girl mentioned in previous chapters, well, I guess it's time for you to meet her. Anyways, back to our hero. Marshall had been asking around for a while now. No luck. So he decided to give up for today. It was getting pretty late anyways. And, with that thought running through his head, he started making his way home.  That's when he heard something. What sounded like a scream. He quickly whipped around to see a girl high kick a guy in the face. She looked pretty capable, the cyan tank top she wore said as much, as well as her black ripped jeans, probably that way from dropping multiple people. Or maybe she just bought them that way. That didn't matter to Marshall though. What did matter, was that she was in danger. And even if she could handle herself, He just felt compelled to help. He decided to walk a little futher towards them, making sure not to alarm either of them. "C'mon girlie. If you're not gonna do the easy way, we'll have to do it the hard way."
"Get bent creep!"
"H-Hey!" Both turned around to see  Marshall standing there.
The girl jumped away from the guy who just tried to get a hit at her. She looked terrified for a moment, but then regained her composure.
"I don't know what happened, but please, don't come any closer! He might hurt you too!" "If I cared about that I wouldn't have done anything." Marshall walked towards the man, Admittedly nervous, and he looked at him eye to eye. "You're gonna leave this girl alone, I don't care why you're after her, you habe no right to put your hands on her." "Yeah? and what are you gonna do about it, Scrawny?!" Marshall had to admit, this guy was correct. He was skinny, and he hasn't fought a whole lot in his life. But he lacks in brawn, he has in brain. He luckily installed a voice recording app on his phone a few months ago, and gas been recording this whole conversation. He'd give it to the police later on, but for now, he had to get this guy out of the way. And he of course had his skill in Karate, Kung fu, and Judo. "What else? I'm gonna hospitalize you." He stated boldly, as if this guy didn't look like he could maim him in seconds. "Is that so? Well I'd like to see you try." Marshall knew this guy wasn't playing any games. But he also knew that he could stall him. "Why do you want this girl anyway?" "Well, if you must know, my "gang" is quite fond of "pretty women" like her." "Ugh! Get a grip creep! you're not my type anyway!" Marshall had to admit, he liked the girl's spunk, but spunk was getting them anywhere good. "How about you leave us alone Scrawny, and we'll call it a day." The creep said, his voice sinister like a spider's. " I'm afraid that's not something I can do." The creep chuckled. "You're a brave kid, if not stupid at least." "You've got no idea how smart I am." Marshall shot back smugly. The next second, the voice recording ended, and Marshall took a swing at the guy, hitting him right where it hurts.
After punching him a good three or four times, he finally managed to knock him down. The only problem was, he wasn't sure if he'd get up or not. That was quickly answered when the creep started to rise. His body contorting in such ways that you'd think he was a  zombie, he began to approach Marshall. This went on until Marshall finally found himself backed into a wall. "You're much stronger than I thought you were. You might make a good addition to our little gang." That's when the creep caught a punch flying towards the back of his head. He squeezed hard and Marshall seorw he heard a cry of pain, and quite a few cracking noises. "Naughty girl, I thought I told you to stay put." The creep droned, knowing he hadn't said thing. This guy, he was inhuman! no human can contort their body like that! Suddenly, a punch made contact with the creep's face. The creep slowly rose again, the identation on his face popping out quickly. Marshall looked to side. "Kamen Rider!" "Curse you Hopper!" "If you didn't hear, Spider, It's Kamen Rider now." "You can be called the Destroyer of Worlds for all I care! I'm not gonna spare you this time!" The creep, Spider, shot a head-leg at Kamen Rider, only for at to be caught easily. "You kids get out of here. This is my fight."  "I think not. We have unfinished business!" Spidey fired several webs in quick succession. They struck Kamen Rider in different spots, weakening him enough so that he fell to one knee. "Kamen Rider! Are you alright?!?" "Just peachy, kid. Now go!" Marshall and the girl ran off, leaving Kamen Rider to fight Spider without intrusion. "Now, let's take this somewhere less populated." Kamen Rider backflipped onto his bike and drove off, and thankfully, Spider took the bait.

" Kamen Rider backflipped onto his bike and drove off, and thankfully, Spider took the bait

Kamen Rider drove his Motorcycle across the city. It was a huge place, but nowhere near as comfusing to drive through. He drove quickly across the busy streets, dodging cars, people, and more. Meanwhile, Spider used his head legs to crawl, and jump after him. to a bystander, the sight if an armored man with giant robotic spider-legs coming out of his head jumping and crawling after a man on a motorcycle would have been shocking to say the least. Kamem Rider had been meaning to lure him into a less populated area. And that he did. He managed to drive right into Adventure City park. After a short Akira slide into the pavement, Kamen Rider flipped of his motorcycle and got into a fighting stance. And what do you know, Spider arrived just in time for the party.  Spider began to walk up, the skinny metal poles taht make ip his spider legs leaving deep indentations in the soft earthy ground. "No where to run now Hopper, or is it Kamen Rider now?" "Names don't matter to a dead man."
"Well then, good thing the only dead man here, will be you!"  "You can try."
"I think I am going to enjoy watching you suffer."
Spider lunged at him. Kamen Rider dodged it, but not before getting a slash across his shoulder. He looked toward his shoulder and saw the cut. thankfully, it hadn't penetrated the skin on his prosthetic arm. Speaking of his Cybernetic enhancements, he thought it was about time to use those prosthetic legs of his. He ran towards Spider and jumped onto one of his spider legs. Spinning on it like an acrobat, he ripped the leg out of Spider's head. Now, he had a plan.
did the same thing to each of spider's legs, one at a time. Before finally ripping off the last leg, and springing off of a tree. He got into a kicking position, and hit Spider head on. After bouncing off of Spider, Kamen Rider watched as his cybernetics short circuited and cause him to explode. "Well, that was fun." Kamen Rider joked before his suit dissolved into green mist, revealing Chase, staring at the explosion with a smirk.