Patience

The group were all eating and laughing when RM got a call.
"Sir?"
"When .....is it that serious?"
"Yes,straight away."
He clicked the phone off.
"Quickly go pack,there's been a threat issued, management are worried enough to want us out of here and back at the dorm,go pack we have an hour."
"I'll clean up I haven't unpacked properly ,"Jimin said.
Everyone else dashed off, as Jimin cleaned up. They were back downstairs in forty minutes.
"I'll just throw a few bits in and come down " Jimin said. Once he was out of earshot, RM spoke,
"It's a threat against Jimin,some nut job said he's gonna kill him for cheating on him, he saw him at the club the other night and apparently the phone call was not far from here, maybe he's been stalking Jimin."
He shut up as soon as Jimin came down Jungkook rushing to help him with the case," why look so worried Kookie did you think I was going to trip," Jimin smiled.
"Er,yeh," Jungkook lied feeling protective of the smaller boy.
A cavalcade of cars pulled up outside and bodyguards escorted the boys to them. Jimin was placed in one on his own which he felt surprised at but went along with it, the car driving off quickly.
"I wanted to go with Jimin!" Jungkook argued in annoyance.
"Kook get in, your holding us up," RM pushed the boy in getting in next to him, everyone else doubling up in the remaining cars.
They drove off , some distance away from Jimins car.Jungkook wishing they were nearer,finally seeing them four cars ahead after driving for nearly an hour.
The bodyguard in their car suddenly responded to talk on the radio,tapping the driver and gesturing ahead while constantly speaking  on the radio.RM 's phone pinged with a message.
He read it then looked ahead, yelling at the bodyguard who nodded.
"What?what is it?Jungkook asked
They know the person and the car he drives....it's that one just behind Jimin, he said nervously, watching as the car started ramming Jimins car.
Their body guard was frantically speaking and their driver raced to catch up.
Then like something from a drama they saw the car rev up and crash against Jimins car sending it flipping over and skidding into the barrier.
"Nooooo!" RM and Jungkook yelled. Their car came to a stop and they went to get out but were stopped.
"No wait here, it may not be safe!"
The two frantic boys did as the bodyguard said . They heard cars screech to a halt behind them and then their security moved as a group towards the cars.
They checked the car of the culprit, leaning in then shaking their heads, then they rushed over to the company car, pulling the doors getting the driver and bodyguard out helping them to sit down away from the suddenly smoking car.
"Jimin.....,where's Jimin!!" Jungkook yelled.
Security were kicking and piling at a side door that wouldn't open.
The boys started yelling ," get him out, it's on fire,"
The men looked and frantically wrenched and kicked when the engine area blew up throwing them back.
The boys were now crying and screaming, the men dazedly stood up looking at the car, suddenly from the back they saw a window shatter as a foot from inside kicked it through and a small figure tried to make his way out. Jungkook didn't wait running quickly there and grabbing Jimins upper body pulling him through,
"Kookie....." Jimin whispered before passing out.
Jungkook swung him up in his arms and carried him to his car where everyone huddled to check on him.
Then security helped those who needed it into cars and then Jimin was rushed to the nearest hospital to be checked over, Jungkook hugging him too him the whole journey.
Jimin was checked over as were the staff who got hurt.
Their manager rushed to the hospital as news of the crash spread.
"Media is outside already,how is everyone?"
All the boys sat outside the room Jimin had been put in. The shock showed on their faces.
The room door opened and a pale Jimin with a bruise on his face and plasters on cuts on his arms came out.
"Jimin!" They all stood up swarming around him when a doctor cleared his throat.
"Come on guys give him air!"
They backed off a bit except Jungkook who hugged him from behind.
"I'm ok just a few grazes," Jimin said trying to smile but Jungkook could feel him shaking.
"Not quite true, young man, you have slight concussion as well," the doctor said." Rest up for a few days,"
"Thank you sir," Jimin said then turned a worried face to the manager," the staff are they ok?"
"See for yourself, they all came up here worried about you."
Jimin turned seeing men gathered at the end of the corridor he went over talked to them and they smiled back and patted his back glad to see the small boy they cared for was not hurt too badly.
After sorting things out at the hospital the group made their way out to the rush of media.
The manager stepped forward .
"I'll keep this brief, today unfortunately someone targeted Jimin, this person believed himself to be Jimins partner and got jealous when he saw Jimin with friends.
A note was found in the car of this person which detailed if he couldn't have Jimin nobody could, unfortunately that person is now deceased after purposely crashing into Jimins vehicle, Jimin and staff members have been treated for cuts and bruises and will now spend time recovering, thank you that's all."
They pushed through to their cars and drive off,
RM Jimin and Jungkook were in one car the others in two more.
"He died...." Jimin murmured shaking." It's my fault,"
"No Jimin it's not....,he had a problem your not responsible," RM said.
"Jimin don't think like that, your not responsible."
Jungkook hugged the boy to him.
For the rest of the journey they were quiet.Arriving at the new dorm, Jimin put a fake smile on," better grab your rooms!" He yelled.
Jungkook immediately took the one opposite Jimins liking the fact they weren't far  away from each other.
"I'm going to sleep, ok," Jimin said to the others who had grabbed their boxed things taking them to their rooms too hyped up from the incident to sleep.
"You think he will be ok?" Tae asked Worriedly.
"We will just have to keep an eye in him,"Hobi said.
"I will,"Jungkook intervened glaring at the others who raised their brows .
"Ok..." Rm said.
Jungkook turned and left.
"You owe me,"Suga said to Tae," told you something was going on.
"Ah hyung how do you always know," Tae muttered
"What?" RM said.
"Jungkooks finally realised he could be gay!" Suga said.
"Oooooh!" The rest muttered.
With big smiles on their faces they left to go to their rooms to unpack, saying good night to each other.
By the time Jungkook had finished it was 12.30pm, he showered then went to the kitchen for some water, he was just about to go in his room when he heard something from Jimins. Carefully opening the door he looked in.
Jimin was tangled in the bedding whimpering in his sleep as he thrashed around, "help..I'm stuck,help I don't want to die...."
Jungkook rushed over," Jimin.....,wake up Jimin!"
Jimins eyes opened tears flowing," Kookie I couldn't get out....."
Jungkook hugged Jimin to him.
"Sorry Kookie did I wake you up...."
"No I was just going to bed,"
"Oh...ok...,I'm fine you rest,"
Jimin looked at his messy bed and got out to remake it.
Jungkook swept the small boy up in his arms and carried him to his room placing him in the bed and climbing in next to him.
Jimin didn't object just curled up on Jungkooks chest and fell asleep instantly.
Jungkook hugged him his mind replaying the accident and how they had nearly lost Jimin.
"I'll take care of you baby," he whispered before falling asleep his hands holding Jimin close all night.