2 : Madly In Love 🥰

Hey guys.....
M back with 2nd chapy..
As my target is more than completed....
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Guys i m so happy to see my book ranking....
Thanks for supporting me 😘....
And giving my book this much amazing views in just a few days....
Keep supporting me like that always ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is really bad ...

----------------------------------------------

MY CRAZY PATIENT :

Chapter two :

Let's start******

Next day :

Karan told him all Riddhima's details... and he trying to make him understand thst he should not go behind her.. He should find some other girl.... But Vansh is really stubborn... he stuck on Riddhima 😜

Karan : come on Vansh, leave that oldy woman.... "....

Vansh said while giving him serious look" don't ever tell her oldy,,, take her name with respect.... "

Karan" Vansh, for god sake... she is a widow and mother also......if you don't care about her then atleast look at yourself, you are young, educated and richest bachelor "

Vansh said while raising his eyes" n do you think i care about these fucking things...you know me karan from in n out... you also know how stubborn m i.... "

Karan" i know,,, but...... "

Vansh said while taking number card from karan's hands " and i fell in love with her at frist site.... So its impossible for me to leave her ..... "

------------------------------------------

In Vansh's room :

Vansh came to his room... and fell on bed happily.... After taking her number...

He take our his mobile n dail her number....

After 2,3 ring, she attend the call...

Riddhima" hello.....!!!!! "

Here Vansh lost in her voice also😜😍... (he totally #latoo on her)

Riddhima" hello.......... Anyone there..... "

Vansh immediately turned on his phone record... and start recording her voice... 👌

Riddhima" helloo......... anyone there..... "

Riddhima" helllooooooo.... "

Riddhima" hello... last time i asking....... Anyone there...... "

Riddhima" hellooooo..... Just go to hell..... If don't want to talk then y u called me..... " and she cut the call....

Vansh removed the phone from his ears.... Then look at his phone.... Then he takes her sketch.... And kiss her picture... smile doesn't leaving from his face, he smiling like mad... after hearing her voice...

Vansh grins like mad and again fell on bed.... Taking a her sketch near his ♥,, and lay down..... Then he start her voice recording....

Start listening her voice whole night 🌙🌃... like crazy person.... 😂😂

---------------------------------------------

Riddhima's side :

Riddhima threw her phone on bed angrily.... And said to her son " sorry... now mummy don't ignore you... only you n mummy....." she talking to her 4 months old baby... who was listening to her mummy happliy... but not understanding anything....

Riddhima look at him, he is taking his fingers in his mouth "my baby is hungry..... Don't worry mummy hai na...." she takes him in her lap... start feeding him..... He happily drinking his mother's milk.....

-----------------------------------------

Next Morning :

At hospital :

Riddhima checking some patients... and here only Vansh came in front of her with another injury... on his fingers😅😅( hayee 😍)

He injured his finger, intentionally to meet Riddhima... 🤦

Riddhima look at him.... He raised his hand... to show her his injury 🖐️...... 🤦🤦🤦

Riddhima "hi Vansh,,, oh its bleeding.... How u got hurt again...."

Vansh " i don't know..." (aur else what told her, that he injured his fingers intentionally😂😜)

Riddhima look at confusing " what...."

Vansh said while finding reason " wo,, i fell down... so that's y, how i fall down suddenly.... " 😁😁😁

Riddhima" oh acha..... Come let's go... ill do your bandage... "

-------------------------------------------

Riddhima is binding bandage on his wounds..... He is engrossed in doing his work 'admiring' 😍... she is standing too close .,, he is inhaling her intoxicating fragrance....

Then her hair strand fell on her face, disturbing her to do her work.... Vansh move his other hand and then he tucked it behind her ear...

Vansh's sudden sensual touch, makes her freeze... and shivers run down on Vansh's body also....

This time, both look at each other's eyes.... Their eyes lock 👀😍...

Then Vansh moving his hand downwards on her....

But , ointment fell from Riddhima's hand.... N their eye lock broken by that...

Riddhima becomes embarrassed..... " ummm,,, Vansh its done...." she whispered hardly..

Vansh came back to his senses n takes his hand off... " oh yeah...."

To be continue ******

Target : 190+votes and 550 views.

Next : Vansh's more Craziness..stalking her😜(Do u want any scenes regarding his Craziness???? )

So guys howz the first chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Which scene you like most???
*do u like voice recording scene??? ( does any of one do same thing like Vansh 😜😁)

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋