6 : Marriage

Hey guys.....
M back another chapy..

And specially Apology note for my readers,,, i m busy in Eid festival, so not getting time to write.... And will post soon RIANSH STEAMY SHOT also in a few day later...

So I'm sorry readers 🙏

Thanks for supporting me 😘....
Keep supporting me like that always ❤️

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is not good ...

----------------------------------------------

MY CRAZY PATIENT :

Chapter Six :

Let's start******

Riddhima was confused when he stopped the car in front of her house… she stopped yelling " why you took me here…??? Please don't do anything with me, leave me…." 

Vansh " you will know soon that why i take you here…. Chalo…" he get down from the car and headed towards the gate… Riddhima also run behind him… 

—-----------------------------

Vansh come inside her room, and take her baby in his arms…. 

Riddhima look horrified " what are you doing… Please leave my child… " she yelled.. 

Vansh moves towards Riddhima " Riddhima dekho iss innocent baby ko…, kia isko tum achi life nhi dena chahti? , don't he deserve a father's love?...." 

Riddhima look at him assumingly ,because she is thinking something else " that's why you came here….!! “

Vansh nodes" Riddhima, i am mafia's boy, i easily force you to marry me but i dont wanna force you… because I LOVE YOU TRULY… i want you only, that's the only reason I'm ready to accept your child also….. " she admire him and his words… 

Vansh said while looking at the baby" i know, i am young, but I guarantee that I will always fulfil all my duties as a husband and as a father also…. Please don't call my love an interaction …. " he almost pleading… 

Riddhima" Vansh, dekho, you are very young to take all these responsibilities…and i can't marry at this point, when my baby is just few months old… my child is my life now…. " she explained 

Vansh said while giving baby to her" think again, you can't live your all life alone , you need someone to support you , your baby deserves a better life, you need your husband at your side…. One day you have to marry then why not me and now??? Think about your future…. " he wants to make her agree in any cost..

Riddhima hearing his words, and his truthfulness on each and every words were piercing deep inside in her heart and led her to think about her future.." Vansh, can you please give me one day, will give you an answer tomorrow…paka" 

Vansh fisted his hands in anger, but he composed himself because he don't want to lash his anger out on her " oh, its all okay… YouYou take your time…" he immediately left before he forced her to marry him… As he doesn't want that… Because he love her… 

At night :

Riddhima is packing her bags hurriedly… 

Then she left…. 

After some time, she was seen in the railway station…. Waiting for her train… 

And here again our hero comes with swag😎…. His bodyguards are following him…. 

He is hurriedly moving Towards Riddhima, he is wearing a shirt with black jeans, his cuffs are folded , few 2 button are open, and his messy hair,,,, and his rage n anger added more spice to his look… (just imagine his look 🫣😰) 

Every girl's gaze stuck on him… 

He stop in front of Riddhima, his guards cover around them… Pulling their guns on Riddhima….. 

Riddhima look at him, she was stunned, and get scared by seeing his anger on his face…. 

Before she react, Vansh snatched her baby… she flinched, her breath stuck " please give him to me…." she started to cry.. 

Vansh said while pulling her and clutching her jaws on his other hand " i was so gentle, so humble with you, but i think you can't understand like that…. Now I will make you agree with your language……" he dangerously said, and left her with a jerk …. His eyes looking bloodshot, she is shivering due to his gaze…. 

Vansh take out his gun, and point the trigger on the baby's head, and yelled " now, say yes or I'll shoot your innocent baby…. " she froze , her heart came to her throat…. 

Riddhima " no no,, please,,, leave my baby, ,,, i am ready… I'm ready…." she hurriedly replied without think anything…. "plzzz, give him to me…" 

Vansh smirked, as he was successful in his mission,,, he looked at the baby, and kissed his cheek softly, then gave him to her…. " I can't harm my innocent champ ....(to Riddhima) Now chalo before i do something ...." he explained his side…. 

—-----------------------------

Later their Married to ritually and legally… 

At their room :

Riddhima is busy looking at his luxurious room…. She is first time seeing all these…. He especially decorated his room's corner area of the baby cot …. 

Then the baby(Ayaan) start crying because of hunger…. 

She start feeding him…. 

Aftersome time, she heard the door opening sound,,,, here our hero entered in his room…. 

Riddhima look at him,,, she immediately hide herself with dupatta… 

Vansh entered, and closed the door,,, then turned,,,, he looked at her, she was already looking at him… 

Vansh passes a smile,,, but she immediately turned her gaze to the other side….. He huffed in disbelief…. 

He wanted to tease her more, so he sat on the couch which was placed in front of her… And turned his gaze intense and desire full… 

Riddhima look at him in the corner of her eyes…. And feel uncomfortable when he was staring at her… But she can't move, as Ayaan isn't finished yet…. 

And here,,, Vansh doesn't know that when he starts staring her with intense gaze….. 

Then Ayaan finished the drinking, she immediately adjusted her suit… 

But in the meantime, Vansh stood up and headed towards her…. 

Sweat started forming on her forehead, she became stun …. 

Vansh sat in front of her,,, and staring at her face…. Then he started coming closer… looking at her intensely….. 

Riddhima closed her eyes…. As Now he is her husband she can't stop him for getting closer to her…. 

He was looking at her lips, he start bending down………….. 

To be continue ******

Next: Vansh's bonding with Ayaan baby, some romantic moments.

So guys how's the chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋