Chapter 11

I slowly pull away from the kiss, making him furrow his eyebrows as he looks at me. I flick my eyes to yellow before grabbing the collar of his shirt, smashing my lips on his again. Logan growls into the kiss as he moves his hands to my waist, pulling my body closer to his. I moan into the kiss quietly as I release the grip on his shirt, only to wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me if possible. Logan pulls away from the kiss, the both of us breathing heavily. "You really do get jealous about the rumors, huh?" Logan asks me as he smirks. I roll my eyes before hitting him in his chest playfully. "You know I never liked rumors. I like you for you and not for what your status will be or for what you can do for me." I tell him. Logan smiles at me before pecking my lips. "And as you all know, I, Logan Sullivan, am dating the next first in command, Amora Kirk. If you have a problem with me dating her, I'll have to teach you a lesson because no one can replace Amora. And if I hear anyone hurting her or making her upset, you'll have to deal with the future Alpha." Logan says to everyone who is around us. Everyone stops talking as Logan looks at all of them, making me realize he's giving them all an Alpha look. I've seen it before. He's done it to me before. I've seen him do it to his siblings, too. "Now, if you'll all excuse us, we'll be heading to our lockers before going to class. And I suggest you'll all do the same." Logan says as he grabs my hand.

I smile at him proudly as we walk into the school, heading to his locker. Mine is further away from his so we always walked to his before walking to mine. "If it helps you, babe, you can also put your stuff in my locker. That way it's easier for you." Logan says to me. I look at him before smiling while nodding. "I can do that. But wouldn't that be less room for you? For your stuff I mean?" I asked him, confused. "I'll live. Your feet, however, can't when it comes to walking in heels all day." Logan replies, making me roll my eyes. "They do but after like 7 hours is when they start to hurt." I say while hitting him in his chest. Logan chuckles and shakes his head as we walk up to his locker. He puts his combination in and opens his locker, taking my bag off for me. I blush a bit as he puts it in his locker before opening it, grabbing my laptop, notebook, and pink pen. He knows I love my pink pen. He looks at me and chuckles at my red face. "Don't worry. I'll make all of this easier. Come on." Logan says as he closes his locker, taking my hand in his. I smile at him and blush more as we walk down the hallway and to our first class of the day.

Skip to lunch

Logan and I walk down the set of stairs, heading to the lunchroom before hearing someone yelling his name out. I turn around before pushing Logan out of the way, feeling my instincts kick in. I grab Theo by his throat before flipping us around and slamming him to the ground, roaring in his face. "What the fuck is your problem, attacking your future Alpha and his mate?!?!" I roar into his face while gripping his throat. Theo growls at me as he claws at my hand on his throat, making me slam him onto the ground, cracking the tile under his weight. "I asked you a question and as your older sister who is also your future Luna and first in command, you will ANSWER ME!" I roar out at him again, hearing people whisper around us. "What is going on here?" I hear Principal Dennis call out, hearing him get closer. "Principal Dennis, I was just protecting my mate as future Luna. My brother was going to attack my mate so I protected him." I explain to him as I let go of Theo.

I look at Principal Dennis, putting my hands on my hips while Theo picks himself up. He dusts himself before giving me a glare, making me snarl at him in return. "Enough. Amora, Theodore, and Logan to my office." Principal Dennis says before walking down a hall as the students disperse. I roll my eyes as I grab my things from Logan, the two of us following behind him. All I did was protect my mate. I didn't do anything else wrong. I'm taking it slow with my mate. I feel Logan take my hand in his, making me look at him. I smile at him a bit as I keep my stuff in my other arm, close to my chest. Logan gives me a smile back as the four of us walk into the main office. We head straight for his office and he points to the loveseat couch and the chairs in front of his desk. "Pick one of the two and no sitting on any laps." Principal Dennis says as he looks at us. I blush a bit as Logan and I sit on the loveseat, Theo sitting on the chair in front of his desk. Principal Dennis sits in his hair, fixing his jacket before looking at Logan and me. "Now, Amora, can you explain to me why your brother tried to attack Logan?" Principal Dennis asks me. I nod as I put my stuff next to me, fixing my dress a bit. "Yes I can. You see, my annoying brother thinks that I'm sleeping with my mate when I'm just taking it slow. He doesn't think Logan is my mate nor will he believe that until the ceremony for Logan and myself to become Alpha and Luna. Well, myself to also be First in Command as well." I explained to him.

Principal Dennis nods as he looks at Theo, crossing his arms. "Now Theodore. Why would you want to cause harm to your sister's mate?" Principal Dennis asks him. "Because Logan isn't her mate. She just wants to believe he is." Theo replies shortly, making me growl a bit. I feel Logan put a hand on my knee, making me look at him. Logan gives me a small smile, making me smile back a bit in return. "Why would you want to ruin a bond between your sister and Logan?" Principal Dennis asks him. "Because I know Logan still has feelings for Sawyer. He's nothing but a drunk and goes and fucks Sawyer while he's drunk. I know my sister can do better than this no good guy who shouldn't be an Alpha nor should he be with my sister." Theo explains to him, making Logan tense and grip my knee a bit. I growl under my breath, Logan growling loudly as he glares at Theo.