⠀ 𝟬𝟬𝟳. ━━ first facetime

before pushing the facetime call button, a worried danielle said to alyssa, "okay but can you just sit here for moral support?"

"why did you say yes, girl? you're a nervous wreck." before sitting down next to her, alyssa arched an eyebrow at her bestfriend.

"because i'd like to see him? in any case, just stay here." at this point, danielle was practically pleading.

"fine, but i'm not going to talk to jaden." alyssa made it absolutely clear.

"but what is to stop you? he said that he finds you pretty." danielle gave her a cheerful look.

"exactly. now is the time to press the button and stop stalling." danielle's phone was pointed at by alyssa.

"all right..." danielle exhaled deeply before clicking the button. "J GANG!!" yelled an excited jaden from the screen.

"oh, my goodness. this is far worse than i anticipated."alyssa murmured under her breath.

"is that you, alyssa?" jaden gave her a kind smile.

"yeah.. hey jaden," alyssa said, her neutral face breaking into a huge smile, which caused danielle to raise an eyebrow.

"who's facetime is it, bro? yours or mine? scoot over to the other side." javon took a seat beside his twin brother.

"hey, dani," javon hesitantly smiled at the girl on the phone. "hey, javon," danielle smiled back, blushing slightly.

"you have such a beautiful face." as javon complimented her, she blushed even more. "thank you; you're very handsome." she retorted

"so um when are we gonna meet up?" jaden asked randomly, "you & me should meet up. but these two? they seem pretty awkward." alyssa shrugged.

"i'm not awkward." danielle turned around and looked at her bestfriend. "yeah me either alyssa," javon rolled his eyes at her.

"okay then. let's meet up saturday," jaden adjusted his hat. "okay i'm down," alyssa agreed.

"saturday?" danielle & javon said in unison, nervous about what was going to happen.

"yeah. saturday, and according to your location danielle.." jaden began to trail on. "my location—"
"how do you even have that?" danielle sat there in shock.

"alyssa and me have been texting? anyways, according to our location sharing, you're only 10 mins away from where we live." jaden nodded, "pretty nice."

"oh and i have my permit now," javon smiled.
"yeah, about time.. baldy failed it like 2 times" jaden explained.

"shut up." javon pushed jaden out of the way.

"how come i haven't met your sister yet?" danielle asked, "isn't meeting this guy enough?" javon pointed at jaden.

"i'll call her over," jaden stood up and screamed jayla's name and then returned back, "she's coming,"

"what are you— oh my god are these the girls you two won't shut up about?" jayla smiled as she sat in between both of her brothers.

"okay you can leave now," javon smiled nervously, as jaden nodded. "no. i know who's who, the girl one the left is obviously alyssa, girl you are beautiful!" jayla complimented her.

"thank you! you are literally gorgeous yourself" alyssa smiled. "and danielle— you're so cute!" jayla began to fangirl about the two girls for a minute.

"okay flirt, stop stealing our.. girls" jaden playfully pushed jayla's head. "oh— coco's calling. hey we can facetime later right?" javon asked danielle anticipating a yes.

"oh.. um yeah of course" danielle nodded understanding that he had to go, but still a bit unsure about the fact that he was going to go facetime another girl who wasn't her.

"see you saturday." he said smiling before hanging up the call.

—— RUTH SPEAKS
anyone got good netflix
shows recommendations?