⠀ 𝟬𝟬𝟴. ━━ i'm not fruity or anything

liked by onwardwanna, and 1,000 others

daniellejaydenn checking in
↳ view comments

onwardwanna ⠀too pretty <3
daniellejaydenn liked this comment!

onwardwanna be my girlfriend already 🙄
onwardjdub desperate?
onwardwanna BRO?!

onwardjdub you posted like 2 days ago-
daniellejaydenn ain't no shame.

user97 weird how she's only replying to jaden
daniellejaydenn girl.

alyssa.jane wanna date?
onwardwanna she said no

itsmarcelruiz    💯
daniellejaydenn    💪

javonsboxingglove    ⠀are you a barb?
daniellejaydenn    this one is for the boys w the booming system :)

"hey pretty girl!" javon said smiling as soon as danielle picked up her facetime call.

"hi handsome! i missed talking to you." danielle blushed at the way javon called her pretty girl.

"i missed talking to you too, i wish i was there with you right now though," javon complained.

"we're gonna meet up tomorrow." danielle rolled her eyes.

"okay but can i not want to see you today?" javon asked.

"i mean.. you could but" danielle tried making an excuse.

"but? yeah exactly you can't think of anything, i'll be there in 10 mins." javon stood up from his bed and headed to his closet.

"what are you doing?"danielle looked at the boy curiously.

"getting ready? i can't go to your house looking like THIS, of course." javon pulled a different shirt from his closet.

"you look fine just the way you are." danielle reassured the boy.

"where are we going?" jaden said walking into javon's room.

"alyssa is not here, jaden" danielle told the boy, "i was planning to stay in anyways," jaden rolled his eyes as he left the room.

"anyways, you've been distant a bit this week, dani. is everything okay?" javon asked the girl.

"yeah i guess— well no. there's something i want to talk to you about, but i'll just wait until your mom or dad drops you off to tell you." the girl confessed.

"oh.. okay." javon rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

:¨ ·.· ¨:
'· . ୨୧

"your parents are so funny," javon entered danielle's room and sat down on the corner of her bed.

"they spent most of the time showing you embarrassing pictures & exposing me." she crossed her arms.

"yeah it's cute, so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" javon tugged on danielle's arm so she could sit down next to him.

"okay well.. two days ago when we were on facetime, you mentioned how coco was calling you," danielle began to ramble as she sat down next to him.

"mhm thats right," javon nodded understanding, "well i know you guys have probably been friends for a while now— and i don't want to sound insecure.." danielle began to ramble even more.

"but she's so stunning, and i'm not fruity or anything, but if i were you, i'd choose her over me without a doubt— look at her and then look at me— okay, what i'm trying to say is... are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" danielle looked
at the boy nervous for his response.

"that's what you're worried about, dani?" javon laughed softly. "it's not funny i'm being serious," danielle gave the boy a stern look.

"i can guarantee you that i would never choose her over you, i like you danielle, not her." javon placed his hand on her knee.

—— RUTH SPEAKS
i'm sure you guys have heard about
what happened with that one tiktok account.
it's just so wrong that people are sexualizing javon, jaden, and daelo- like they're minors and daelo is literally 7??? wtf is wrong with people, it's literally crossing so many boundaries & it needs to stop.