【00】Prologue

Urjah- the source which made Life possible,  grows inside every one of us, but not many are able to sway, bend or command it.

Later in time, It divided into four different nature and people were begun to be known based on the Urjah they can command - WARRIORS, SPELLCASTERS, SPIRIT USERS and WITCHES; collectively known as URJUL

REPUBLICAN KINDOM Of Warriors in the West, CAPITAL CITY Of Spellcaster in the North, HEAD-TRIBE of Spirit Users in the East and SOVEREIGN STATE Of Witches in the South; collectively known as 'THE FOUR GREAT NATIONS.'

To strengthen alliances and trust, each nation established its branch within the respective borders of the other nations - Warrior Colony, Spellcaster Town, Spirit Users Tribe and Witch State

WARRIORS

They were known for their gallantry. From making to a pierce less gleaming armor to a razor-sharp sword; they could materialize any weapon for themselves from a thin air.

SPELLCASTERS

They were known for their wisdom. Breathing fire or summoning the ocean at their behest; they could do all these miraculous things just by casting a spell.

SPIRIT USERS

They were tribe people, known for their predatory instincts. Each of them had their phenomenal creature called 'Spirit Animal' who fought along against any adversity as comrades.

WITCHES

They were the strongest of them all, known for their avarice. They just wanted to reach the zenith, no matter how much bloodshed had to be done for it. Despite being the most powerful, they still starved for more.

🪶𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 🪶

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT ©️ 2022 BY ROHAN GILL

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

✨ ✨ ✨