【01】Republican Kingdom

【01.1 REPUBLICAN KINGDOM

A pigeon was flying in peace in a striking blue sky. It reached the grove of trees and started flying through it. As soon as it came out of the grove, the pigeon flapped its wings twice and then soared up into the sky. Pastures were oscillating in rhythm, embracing the cosy breeze.

The pigeon approached a large establishment of humans that was surrounded by colossal walls, towering up all around the state amidst. Heavy cumulus clouds were enshrouding the kingdom. From afar, it looked as if clouds were resting on the walls.

Pigeon landed on the wall's top plate, it spread its wing upward and started pecking. Faint glimpses of hills on the horizon could be seen, they were veiled under the amber rays of the sun.

A black massive double-gate stood into the wall as a porter of the state. Its blackish-iron structure and silver tracery were complimenting each other. Two men standing at the gate; guarding the entrance - a young in his twenties and another one in his mid-twenties.

"Hey buddy I think nobody will marry me now." - The young guard said seriously while lowering his head.

"What's that supposed to mean now and why do you think so?" - The older one said very irritatingly while scratching his left ear with his finger.

"I mean... no one is falling in love with me" - The young guard said and he kept hitting his head against the wall.

"Stop it, why are you thinking about it so much? Just admit you are ugly bastard" - The older guard mocked him and pulled him back by the collar.

A young guard man turned back and grabbed his hand, the same hand from which the adult guard man was pulling him.

"What did you say?" - The young guard said angrily.

"I can say it again, U_G_L_Y" - The adult guard said and smirked then started laughing.

Their argument went on and on, the pigeon went flying over them. Its gaze fell on lumps of bread on the ground. It landed only to peck those lumps.

People had opened their small shops, troves and stalls on the side and there were horse-carriages and wagons running between them. Sellers were calling the pedestrians and tourists to their shops.

"FRESH PRODUCES!! FRESH PRODUCES!!"

"BEST ONE HAS COME!!"

"BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!"

Cluster of indistinct voices and sounds were resonating in the roads. It was a hectic state. An old man at the side was standing with a board.

'Tourist guide at your service only in five silver nanakshahee (coins)' - Was written on the board.

"Welcome to all of you in the Republic Kingdom of Warrior, come and get mesmerized in these beautiful and famous places of this state". - said a tourist guide in loud pitch while raising the board with both hands, so every tourist could see it.

It was so hectic in the city that the pigeon flew away till it found a quiet place and that was a window. The peaceful state couldn't remain any longer because a boy who was sitting on the other side of the window knocked upon it.

'I found one thing to entertain me and that too flew away' - The boy sitting by the window on the chair wondered, falling his gaze to it.

He kept knocking on the window; his light blue eyes seemingly bored. He frustratingly brushed his raven black hair which was falling on his blue eyes.