【02】Impossible Dream

02.1 IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

"Oye! Watch where you are going, kid"

"I am sorry, sir"

"Are you blind or something?"

"I am really sorry, Miss"

Kamoor bumped into people on his way, he didn't even bother himself to apologise properly, looking at their faces. His whole being was lit up with stimulation just to see street performers.

He couldn't help himself from smiling; he knew that they weren't any normal performers. The street performers were none other than warriors themselves.

The boy whose condition had become woeful while sitting in the library was now entirely fine as if a prisoner had been released from prison.

Kamoor was very happy and why would he not be? He got twice of the joy by watching warriors in action than to be seated in the library. As soon as he reached there, he saw that the crowd was gathered in a circle. Performers were performing amidst them.

"That young lady got some skills"

"How much for this girl? I wanna buy her"

"Is she a street performer? She is so pretty"

Some people from the crowd passed their comments. Blowing whistles, hooting and endless applause put pause to his running. After admiring the sight for a second, he moved toward the crowd.

His whole spine shivered with excitement as he saw this razzle-dazzle. His grin went down when the comments of crowds came to his mind.

'young.. LADY....?'

'wanna buy.. HER...?'

'SHE...is so pretty....?'

When he thought about comments he realised that the performer was a girl. He grinned wider than before as he also wanted to see the girl for whom the whole crowd was applauding continuously. He elbowed his way into the crowd. As he moved forward someone stepped on his foot.

"Watch your steps, jerk." He shouted as loud as he could but there was so much noise from the crowd that the person couldn't hear it.

"Hey! Stop hitting me." He shouted yet no one heard it.

"Lower your arm, your armpit smells." He yelled again and there was no response again.

"You bunch of morons ....AAAAAhhh!" Infuriatingly he yelled his lungs out.

Somehow he managed to get the front view. His matted hair and his sweat were signs of how much struggle he did to get the front view.

"Finally I made it." He panted like a dog. He patted and adjusted his clothes. As he smoothed his hair he gazed at a girl who was sitting on her toes.

Her body was drenched in sweat but that didn't make her naturally dusk complexion unsightly. Her hazel brown hair was tousled. Her lean body was clad under a simple brown tunic and trouser. She had also worn boots. Despite being a lady, she was dressed up like a lad.