【07】Spells And Weapons

【07.2 SPELLS AND WEAPONS

Peace got disrupted, leaves on the tree rustle and caused the birds to flap away. It was heard as if a beast had roared in the distance.

The blast begot the air stingy and warm. Black smoke erupted from the training place. Woodchips tossed in the air.

Dust-cloud scattered into the air. Kamoor skid out of the dust cloud. He leaned back a little and put his hand on the ground to make himself stop.

'Did he just throw Urjah at me? Can a Warrior do this?' Kamoor pondered, shooting glares at Azeal.

Azeal's eyes effused calmness, seemed unaffected by those glares. His eyes might seem calm but strange at the same time.

Those orange orbs were giving waggish vibes which Kamoor couldn't understand.

"Let's make things more interesting. What do you say?" Azeal grinned.

Kamoor rose up to his feet. Worry puckered his brows. "What do you mean?"

"Let's bet something on the line." He didn't wipe that dubious grin.

"Huh? Just get to the point." Kamoor tried to see through that dubious grin but couldn't pull Azeal's real motive.

Azeal chortled to notice Kamoor becoming a cynic. He put his hands into his side-pockets.

"The one, who makes the other person bleed, will be the winner. Of course the one who loses will have to face consequences."

"What kind of consequences?" Kamoor brought his brows slightly close together.

"If I lose I'll do whatever you say. But if you lose you have to give up on this impossible dream of yours."

Those words left Kamoor goggle-eyed. He looked completely non-plussed; he clenched his fist.

'Now what will you do bookworm, run away or stay.' Azeal smirked.

"What you think you are doing, acting all cool!!...Huh!" A voice rumbled on both, Azeal's and Kamoor's ears.

It was Sierra's voice! She was standing slightly away from them. Her shouted voice slaughtered Azeal's smirk.

"How about I MAKE YOU BLEED for this stupid and reckless idea then treat your wounds and then again open all your wounds and let them bleed so that you'll never try to do this shit again!!!!"

She threatened him without gasping for air not even for once. She got so annoyed that made her yell at the top of her lungs. Nerves were popping on her neck.

Azeal looked away. 'All my coolness drowns in embarrassment.' His face seemed as if he was going to burst in tears.

"Oyyeee!! Why are you looking away!! Look at me...I am talking to you!!"

"OYE BEGGAR!!" Kamoor shouted and cut off their conversation.

Both of them, moved their heads toward him.

Even though there was a crease on Kamoor's face, his lip was craving a smile.

"You better don't go back on your words when you lose cause I am gonna win for sure."

That smile forced Sierra to plunge in thoughts. Earlier he seemed as if he had given up but at that moment.....

He looked as if he was invincible.