【09】Both Won

【09.2 BOTH WON

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! ..... EVERYTIME.....!!! ......"

".....NOW GET UP!"

Whoever's voice was that, it was filled with worry and care. The voice rose to the crescendo forcing Kamoor to crack open his eyes.

Cumulus clouds were drifting across the sky. The sun was peeking through them. This was the first sight he witnessed after coming back to his senses.

'Who's shouting?.... Ughhh! My head..... is aching already...'

His gaze followed the voice and saw brown eyes glistened with tears and anger was slightly peeking through them.

IT WAS SIERRA. She was giving an earful to Azeal and was trying to get him up. His arm was hanging around her neck.

'Oh.... It's the girl. Why does she care about him so much? What happened to him....to me, actually.... What happened to us?'

His eyes opened wide in realisation; his mind rushed back to everything that had happened so far. He raised and felt an intense pain in his left arm. He grunted and quickly held his arm.

The muscles around his eyes twitched. A cold sweat was trickling down his face. He clenched his arm, he could sense the heat emanating; something hot was seeping through the fabric.

He shakily brought his hand under his eyes. His eyebrows furrowed seeing his hand smeared with blood. WHY? I COULD HAVE DODGED? He thought.

He wasn't aware about the capabilities of his opponent. Azeal was the only Warrior that could blast off Urjah like that from his body.

Kamoor was neither feeling agitated nor frustrated about it. His dull eyes were staring at the hand. He heard footsteps approaching him but he didn't seem to care about it.

Wind flowed and cuased the green field to oscillate with it. Tiny droplets passed by his ears and vanished into the air. Azeal halted his steps right in front of him.

"I know... " Kamoor was still staring at his hand. "..... I los-" Azeal interjected him.

"Oh boy! Seriously, you really gave a tough fight. I lost. " He ruffled the back of his hair and averted his eyes from Kamoor. He seemed a bit agitated about it.

Kamoor puckered his brows. He decided to look up at Azeal but stopped in the mid after witnessing blood dripping from Azeal's hand.

He again lowered his head and was staring hard at the blood dripped on the ground. More blood dripped followed by that one.

He gaped up at Azeal. "But.... Me too...I am bleeding too."

Azeal extended his arm to Kamoor. "Then let's shake hands, we both won." He flashed a toothy grin to Kamoor.

Kamoor's eyes opened wide. Today wasn't the same as the rest of the days; it was way different. He was glad that he built up the courage to approach Hanroh, decided to come here and finally sparred with this young lad.

His eyelashes glistened with tears. He shook Azeal's hand firmly. Azeal pulled him up gently.

He passed that same toothy grin to Azeal as well. "I also think that...... WE BOTH WON."

"YOU BOTH WON! REALLLYYYY! "

Out of nowhere, a spooky but also bit enraged voice echoed across that place. Kamoor quickly aimed his face toward different directions one by one. He scanned everywhere but found no one.

He got on his guard. He moved his head toward Azeal and Sierra. "You guys heard this-... "

But he got more bewildered. Azeal was hiding himself behind Sierra. He broke out in a cold sweat. And she was trying to get him off of her.

"Now what's the point of hiding, Azeal. You should have thought about the consequences beforehand."

A figure plummeted from above and erupted the enormous dust into the air. Azeal cowered in fear behind Sierra

"He's here!"

Kamoor was peering at the silhouette through the dust. It was approaching. He squinted at it with more focus.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO THIS TRAINING PLACE? "

After recognizing the voice, Kamoor's shoulders got relaxed. He let his guard down. He puckered his brows.

"Guru Hanroh?"

It really was him, he finally showed himself. The dust got settled. He leaned over with his hands akimbo.

"Yes, it's me, young spellcaster." He was furious, eyes flaming up with anger.

But Kamoor didn't pay heed to his anger at all. His eyes were sparkling with admiration. All he noticed was the way Hanroh made his entry.

"Wow..... You are so incredible, Guru Hanroh. Would you please teach me this as well."

"WHAT! " Three of them said in unison.

"I will... If I get any free time... " Pink hue spread on his cheeks he averted his eyes from him getting all flattered.

And now he forgot why he came here. He really was a simple minded man. And... Why did he make such a dramatic entry? All those thoughts were also running into Azeal's and Sierra's minds.

Their eyebrows were twitching and eyes held no expression just dull staring at him.

He slightly titled his head and gazed at Azeal. He cracked a smile; the sweetest smile ever seen. But it made Azeal to shiver more. He bathed with cold sweat from head to toe. Only he and Sierra knew about the real devil behind that sweetest smile.

"Sierra, you know what to do? " His gaze became dead serious. She nodded her head as a yes as if she understood the task.

She clenched Azeal's collar from behind and dragged him away from both of them. And poor Azeal was doing every real struggle to free himself.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! SPARE ME! HEY SPELLCASTER HELP ME! PLEASE! I'M BEGINNING! " He shrieked, wailed and bellowed. But Kamoor did nothing but stare at him pitifully.

"NOOOOooooo!"

Hanroh cleared his throat to get Kamoor's attention. Kamoor looked at him attentively.

"We should talk about you becoming my disciple"

Kamoor swallowed the saliva down his dried throat. Worry lines drew on his forehead.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The final decision! The boy braces himself beforehand.

The small star icon on your screen's bottom left wants you to tap on it, just go for it.