【10】I Am Sorry

【10.2 I AM SORRY】

The wooden building was partly wrecked. Few woods survived and were hanging from the roof; rays were elbowing its way in. Sierra and Azeal were sitting on the wooden walkway. It was raised around the building a few centimeters above the ground.

She was wrapping bandages on Azeal's hand but his entire attention was dived into Kamoor and Hanroh. They were standing at a distance. Tiny birds flew down and landed on the walkway; they were about to peck the wood but got flapped away hearing a sudden creak sound.

That creak was produced by Azeal, he was swinging side to side. Deep eves were impeding the sun rays to fall on them. But he didn't need any rays, his mood was already brightened. He was smiling and humming.

And Sierra was doing just the opposite of it, she was struggling in treating his wounds. His swings made her mad. She exhaled to vent out her anger.

"Azeal, can you stop moving?"

He didn't follow what she said, he was still at it. He turned his face toward her.

"Today I had  so much fun. I got the chance to spar with someone who was not in his mid-twenties......." He said in a dull tone.

That dullness faded as he flashed a toothy grin to her. ".........I sparred with a boy who was not even a warrior." He snickered as a criminal who did a crime and escaped without getting caught.

Sierra twitched her eyebrows getting irritated. His swings picked up the pace. She pulled the bandages getting annoyed to tighten them. "I said.....STOP MOVING!!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" He swept his hand to himself.

"Seriously Azeal, stop being so childish." She yanked his hand to her again.

"What? Now a Royalty can't have fun like an ordinary teenager with some ordinary people." He propped his elbow on his thigh and rested his face on his palm.

She arched her eyebrows up. "Really...Even ordinary people don't do stuff like these."

He averted his eyes away from her. "Whatever." His face was all pouted.

She grappled his wrist to seize his hand up. "Don't you want to say something about this?"

His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes were still away from her face. "What do you mean?"

She didn't let go of his hand. She got so fumed. Her eyes got teary and overwhelmed with emotions.

"You clearly know what I mean....I know you slightly cut your hand to make that guy feel better....What if Her Majesty will know all about this." She furrowed looking at him.

He freed his hand from her. He sighed and smiled looking at her. His gaze was now fixed on her eyes. His gaze then fell on strands falling on her face. He stroked them and tucked them behind her ear. 

"It is always so hard to hide things from you. I am sorry. "

His eyes moved ahead at Kamoor. He cracked a warm smile.

"I mean look at him...he was so serious back there. He even bet his dream on the line to prove to us that he is not lying. Except from all he didn't see me as prince even for once. He is like you Sierra...he sees me as his friend."

She looked at Kamoor and then moved her gaze back to Azeal. She let out a faint scoff and lips formed a teasing smile.

"Orrrr....he just sees you as an ordinary boy whose mind is just filled with spars...or....he just doesn't know you are The -TTTHHEE Prince." She said all this in a single breath.