【11】Deliriously Happy

11.2 DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY

"I am sorry Kamoor but I can't take you as my disciple."

Kamoor got benumbed by those words. Tears were streaming down on his face from his wide-open eyes. The warm breeze was caressing his face. But he was too stupefied to feel anything except agony.

"That's what..... " Hanroh cut those emotions off of Kamoor. "..... I like to say..... But. "

BUT! That 'But' made Kamoor's eyes more wide-open. His eyes dashed to Hanroh. Before he could open his mouth to ask something,  Hanroh interjected him.

"Come tomorrow morning, from now on you are my disciple."

He snivelled. "What?"

Hanroh lowered his head in exasperation. He let out a deep, heavy and weary sigh. He again looked ahead at Kamoor.

"Listen Kamoor, if you don't stop crying then I'll change my decision."

He quickly mopped the tears with his hands. His eyes were beary and face had turned all red. Hanroh's lips formed a soft smile. He was glad that Kamoor somehow stopped crying, though he was the one who made Kamoor cry.

Hanroh crossed the arms around his chest. "You know, Warriors are known for their gallantry. "

"Yes!"  Kamoor suddenly became attentive. The stupefaction had already left his mind and soul.

Hanroh nodded his head as a sign of being agreed.

"Kamoor, walking on a different path from the rest..... No normal person would think of doing it. And, it takes a lot of courage..... It takes much more than courage. But, if I'll be honest, this walk is not going to be a walk in a park."

He strode toward Kamoor, he slightly leaned over and placed his finger on Kamoor's chest.

He flashed a toothy grin. "No matter what others say, for me you are a warrior by heart. You are as gallant as a warrior."

DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY! Kamoor had read this word only in fairy tales. Struck now by this feeling overwhelmed him with all kinds of mixed emotions; the good emotions. He had remained unknown to those emotions till now so he didn't know how to express this in words.

Without giving any second thoughts he embraced Hanroh tightly. It came as a surprise to Hanroh. His eyes slightly got wide but then relaxed seconds later.

Hanroh said. "I can teach you how to fight in battles but you have to fight like a spellcaster. And I have one more condition; learn as many spells as you can.

Kamoor nodded with a big grin on his face.

Hanroh patted Kamoor's head and softly ruffled his hair. "You are Kamoor Alkaza, son of Manzu and Kasira Alkaza. You are a spellcaster, just accept who you are and focus on becoming better than you were yesterday."

He added. "And.... You can let go of me now."

Kamoor quickly withdrew, and his radiant smile vanished. "Sorry!" He chortled nervously.

"It's time to meet your fellow trainees." Hanroh smirked, he slightly moved his head to where Azeal and Sierra were sitting. It was a sign to tell Kamoor to let's go to them.

Both, Hanroh and Kamoor walked to them. Azeal's and Sierra's gazes fell on them, they stopped arguing and rose up their feet.

Kamoor was averting his eyes. He held his arm out and said softly. "I am Kamoor Alkaza, son of Manzu Alkaza. I am looking forward to the training with you both."