Chapter 7

You are awaken by the sound of your phone ringing, you reach to over answer it, but you feel a strong arm grabbing your waist pulling into their embrace. "Just ignore it and call them back in the morning," the deep voice whispered in your ear. "What if its important," you respond sleepily rubbing your eyes. "I'm pretty sure it can wait until the morning," he says kissing the shell of your ear. You feel his fingers trace outline of your left nipple before trailing down your stomach making its way to your thigh. You let out a shallow breath through your lips as you part your thighs so his fingers again access to what between them. You lay back down and pulling him on top of you into a kiss. "I'm wide awake now, do you want to help fall back asleep," you whisper into the base of his neck before littering it with kisses. "I would be glad to," he smirks as his thumb being to tease your clit causing your breath to get caught up in the back of your throat. He kisses you softly nibbling on your bottom lip as you felt his fingers beginning to stretch out your cunt. "I want to fill you up with all my cum until you overflow. You naughty little slut did you like when because you started clamping down on my fingers tightly," he groans. "Please I need you...," you moan. "You need me? What do you need baby? I want to hear you say with that pretty mouth of yours," he huffs.

"I need to feel you...deep inside me," you moan. "Good girl but I need to stretch you out a little more ok...so you can fit all of my deep inside that tight pussy. "No, baby I need to feel you deep inside now...I can take it," you groan. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," he says staring into your eyes. You nod your head and pulling him into a kiss letting a moan escape from your soft lips. "Okay..." he says leaning back on his heels. He lift your left leg pushing it to your chest as far it can go while simultaneously slapping his thick cock against you clit. You bite down on your bottom lip as he slowly sink his cock into your awaiting cunt causing him to let out a stifled groan as he bottoms out. "You are so fucking tight baby," he moans. His thumb quickly starts to rub your clit, trying to get you to relax for him. He start to thrust into you a little, and a deep groan comes out of his chest. "Fuck... honey, relax... you're so tight..." he huffs.

You take a deep breath as your cunt starts spasming around his cock. He groans, and his eyes flutter. "Fuck... good little flame... you're doing so fucking good... stay still for me... there you go..." he mumbles as he uses your pussy as a cock warmer. "Enji!" you gasp as he stretches out your puffy pussy. "I know... fuck... I... Y/N, please... I don't want to hurt you, baby. Relax for me," he whispers. He leans down, kissing you softly. He kisses your neck up to your ear and groans as he pushes in a little more. "You're look so beautiful taking my dick like this," he whispers. The sound of your phone ringing pulls you sightly out of your lustful daze. You decided to let it ring and call them back in the morning. "Fuck!" he growls as he grips the headboard before leaning down kissing you hard, letting you moan into his mouth as he pulls out of you, slowly pushing his cock back into you. He slowly starts to build up his pace, his thick cock stretching you out. "Feel good, pretty girl?" he whispers. "Yes! So good, Enji! I'm so full... Enji... you're so big... oh god!" you moan. He groans and holds your hips as he fucks you. "You like my cock stretching out this pretty pussy?" he coos. Your eyes widen, and he smirks as your cunt milks his cock.

Your phone begin to ring again causing you to let out a sigh of annoyance. "Enji...baby let me just answer this it might be important if they are calling me this late," you moan. He let out a gruff and nod his head allowing you to finally answer the phone. "Hello, it better be important if you are calling me this late," you say with a hint of annoyance in your voice. "Dang bitch that's how you answer the phone for your best friend? I was just calling to check up on you since you didn't call me after I dropped you off home," Ami replied. "Oh, my bad girl...I'm doing fine Ami, but you could've waited to call me in the morning," trying to rush her off the phone. "Are you sure you good? You looked so depressed this evening," Ami replied. Your eyes widen as Enji snaps hips into you. "Ye...yeah...I'm good," you said failing poorly to stifle the moan from escaping your lips as Enji begin to thrust in and out of you. "Fuck...baby...you're so deep," you moan. You toss your phone to the side while Ami calls your name over the phone, but you was to far gone to even acknowledge it.