【12】The Punishment

12.3 THE PUNISHMENT

"Kamoor, get down here hurry, your breakfast is getting cold!" Kasira shouted. She pulled the chair to sit on it.

"Woaahh! Today maids have made lots of varieties." Manzu rubbed his hands and did a blep. He pulled the chair and sat right next to Kasira. As he was about to hold a spoon to take a bite, Kasira slapped on his hand to stop him.

"Oye! Am I not even allowed to eat?"

"Did you clean your teeth?"

"What I AM A CHILD!!"

"Just kidding, help yourself."

"THANK YOU.......VERY MUCH!!"

Kamoor came down and sat on the chair. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Kasira replied without looking at him.

"Good - " Manzu got so shocked looking at Kamoor that the spoon fell from his hand.

"Seriously Manzu, you are still annoyed on my joke."

Mzanu didn't reply and kept gaping at him. Kasira shook her head exasperatedly. She looked at Kamoor and started coughing to see that he was reading a spellbook.

Kamoor closed the spellbook quickly. He poured water in a glass and gave it to Kasira. "Are you alright, Mother?"

She put her hand on her chest and exhaled. "Yes!"

He was about to open the spellbook again then suddenly his gaze fell on Manzu, who was still gaping at him.

Kamoor raised his eyebrows. "Do yoouuu......want me to pass something."

Manzu swang his eye balls left-right and then gave a frown to him. "Me?....Oh! No...No." He giggled. "Nooo!!"

Kamoor shrugged and started reading again.

Manzu whispered. "Phissh! Kasira, did you know about any of this?"

She glanced at Manzu and scooted the chair little close to him. "Well yesterday he said he is interested in becoming a spellcaster." She whispered too.

"Well that's great." His face broke a radiant smile.

"And he....He also said that he is trying to be warrior....I mean he said that he trying to be both."

"That's not great...... " That radiant smile died down. ".......I think he is in love." The smile got alive again.

"Seriously Manzu, can you stop being so stupid." She rolled her eyes on him and then took a bite.

"I am serious, haven't you....." He took a bite and frowned. "This pie lacks sweetness.....anyway, haven't you heard that love changes a person. But I never thought that he wouldn't tell me about this."

"First, I told the maid to cook healthy food with less sugar. Second, you need a mental check up and third, he would never tell anything like this to an anti-romantic like you."

He placed his hand on his chest. "Me? Anti-romantic? If I was an anti-romantic then Kamoor would never have been born."

"Ohhh! For God sake shut up and eat your meal."

"Oh I will when you stop telling maid to cook this....." He gave a disgust look to his pie. ".....This less sugar food."

Kamoor peeked at them from behind the book. "Whispering while eating is also counted as bad manners."

Kasira smiled. "We were talking about something important. But you are right..." She glared at Manzu ".....We shouldn't talk right now."

He put his book in his belt holster, quickly finished the rest of his remaining food and got up. "I am leaving now or else I'll be late." He went to door. He wore his boots which were kept on wooden boot rack.

As he opened the door Azeal and Sierra greeted him with their mouth opened in shock. Azeal's hand was froze as if he was about to knock the door but Kamoor opened it before he knocked.

No one said anything and just kept staring at each other. Kamoor slowly shut the door.

Sierra said being so dulled. "I told you that would be his first reaction."

Azeal yelled at her. "SHUT UP!!"

Kamoor was still staring at door silently. Kasira came and asked him-

"Who was at the door?"

"A beggar."

"Is he gone?"

"I think he is not."

"Then give the beggar some nanakshahee."

He slowly looked at Kasira with his jaw dropped. She looked at him and frowned.

"What? I am a not doing this out of pity?" She went back to the dining hall.

'I don't think that's the issue here.'

He opened the door, Azeal and Sierra quickly looked at him. Azeal came forward. He grabbed Azeal's hand and put the pouch of nanakshahee on his palm.

He looked at the pouch and frowned. "Why are you giving this to me?"

Kamoor gently smiled. "My mother said gives some nanakshahee to a beggar."

"You little bastard....BOOKWORM!!"

Kamoor clenched his collar. "Huh? Come again, you fiend"

"YOU BOGIE!"

"INCUBUS!"

Sierra started cracking her knuckles getting annoyed. She glared at them with his face looking like devil. "What you two little shits are doing right now. WE ARE GOING TO GET LATE!!!"

Both of them looked at her face and started sobbing. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

~•*•~

Hanroh frowned looking at faces of Azeal and Kamoor. They got scuffs and bruises on their face, their hair are all messed and matted. Their clothes got so dirty with dust. "Did you get into a fight on your way with someone much stronger than you?"

Both didn't utter a word and glared at Sierra. When she glanced at them, they quickly looked away and started blowing whistle and scratching their head.

Sierra smiled looking at Hanroh. "What kind of training we do today? Guru Hanroh." She said politely.

"Today we are not going to train."

"Whhhyyy!!!" Azeal asked happily but Kamoor and Sierra asked worriedly.

"Thanks to Azeal The Training Place is on the verge of collapsing. So you all are getting a punishment."

All three got bewildered. "PUNISHMENT!!" Kamoor and Sierra glared at Azeal.

Azeal started crying while looking away. 'God save me today...save me today....save me today.'

Hanroh cleared his throat. "Get yourselves ready, you are going to get your punishment somewhere else." He gave them the most terrified smile.

All three of them gulped.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone has to bear the consequences of one's mistake. What would be their punishment?

Your votes and comments always make me happy, keep showering your love.