【14】Assault

*Round Kick - A kick made with a wide sweep of the leg and rotation of the body.

*Fly Kick - A kick made while running.

*Side Salto - Flip made with body in a tucked position as the legs go over the head.

*Double Backflip - A backward somersault done in the air with the arms and legs stretched out straight.

*Jack Knife Kick - A kick made with the rotation of the body in the air, person kicked on the target before landing on the ground

14.3 ASSUALT

"Roar Of Wind: -" Kamoor grunted.

The masked man leaped from the branch and landed his knee on Kamoor's face before he chanted a spell.

Kamoor thought to himself. 'He doesn't let me chant the whole spell.'

"Kamoor...." Azeal glared at the masked man ".....You wench." He sprinted to them. The masked man glanced at him, as Kamoor was about to collapse the masked man grappled his wrist and threw him at Azeal. Kamoor was flying toward him as if an arrow was shot with full strength.

Azeal froze being astonished looking at Kamoor coming at him in bullet-like speed. When Kamoor collided with him, they both dragged away.

Sierra eyes bugged out "KAMMOR! AZEAL!" The masked man appeared behind her instantly. As she was about to turn he jumped and landed a *Round-Kick on side of her neck. She fell three-four steps away from him.

The masked man sat on his toes and stared at them.

She groaned. "Only a half-wit like you would think about attacking King's son. You are going against the whole Kingdom right now."

The masked man didn't say anything and sprinted toward her with killing intent. He was about to kicked her face but couldn't do it as blue glowing strips made of incantation, wrapped his arms and legs.

Kamoor smirked. "Sorry but you can't go any further." He pulled the strips to tighten them.

Masked man quickly grappled the strip from his arm and began to pull Kamoor toward him. It caused Kamoor to skid his feet toward Masked man. he span Kamoor round with all strength and threw him away. Kamoor flew and dashed with a tree.

Sierra poured out blades from the ground all around the enemy and flew them at him. As he was still managing to dodge them Sierra came and landed a *Fly kick on his face which he blocked with his arm.

She smirked. "Do you really think you have time to block my attack?"

He hurriedly noticed that one of the blades coming right straight for his neck. He leaned back to dodge it. There were still more coming at him. He did *Double Back-Flip so he could kept a distance between themselves. He started dodging them all, same as the speed of blades.

She glowered at him. "Damn.....that speed...."

He suddenly disappeared from her sight. She gritted her teeth. "The next move you do......" She hurriedly turned back ".....is get behind me."

She tried to land a *Round Kick but Masked man grappled her shin. She got bewildered. "What the-" He threw her away.

He glanced at the ground as he heard cracking-like voice beneath his feet. A huge saw-blade-disc came ripped out of the ground.

Azeal exclaimed confidently. "Now take this..... You bastard." But his confidence not left for much longer when he saw that Masked man quickly did *Side Salto and dodged it.

Masked man noticed that disc coming back toward him. He looked at Azeal and started running toward him. Azeal hurriedly took a fighting pose. But when he reached right in front of Azeal, he leaped over him.

Azeal left awe struck when he witnessed that disc was about to rip him. "Who the hell is this bastard?"

"Wind Of Roar: HEOR 'E' KEN!!." Kamoor quickly took an action and blew the disc away with flick of his hand. "Don't just stand there IDIOT!"

Azeal mopped the sweat from his forehead with his arm. "He is out of our league. Besides this, he still hasn't shown us what kind of Urjah he possesses."

"Perhaps he's just a normal human."

Someone stood behind them and said. "No, he's not normal human being. You can clearly tell this from the way he fights."

Both looked behind. "SIERRA!" Both exclaimed worriedly.

She grunted. "I am alright. Are you both okay?"

Both smiled and nodded.

She went to Azeal and stood in front of him with her back facing him. She thought to herself. 'I have to protect Azeal otherwise what is the use of me being his bodyguard."

Azeal came and stood by her side. "Let's kick his ass together." He gave toothily grinned to her.

She sighed and smiled. 'How can I forget, he doesn't let me act as his bodyguard.'

Kamoor also came forward and stood by her other side. "Count me in." He punched fist into his palm. "LET'S KICK HIS ASS!"

All three of them and Masked man sprinted toward each other. Azeal and Sierra sprinted ahead of Kammor.

Kamoor leaped as high as he could and and chanted a spell. "Nebula Shower: SRIFEH FIOR!!" He sprayed water from his hand at him.

Masked man sprinted far from the attack. But the water spray followed him. He quickly rolled on the ground and picked up a stone. He squatted down and threw it at Kamoor in bullet-like speed. When stone hit his forehead the spell got broke. His head started bleeding.

Sierra materialized a metallic hover-board. She hopped on it and hovered toward the enemy. As she was about to reach him she formed a sword.

Masked man began to sprint toward her at full speed. She swung the sword but he escaped from her attack by doing a knee- slide.

He got behind her and landed *Jack Knife Kick on her head. She wobbled and fell from the hover-board. She continued to roll on the ground until she dashed with a boulder. She got blacked-out.

Kamoor shouted in enrage seeing Sierra condition. "OYE SHITTY MASK MAN!!" He was standing behind Azeal placing his hands on his back. He smugged. "Take this." He forcefully released his Urjah that made Azeal flew toward the enemy.

Masked man noticed that Azeal's whole body was glowing golden. Enemy opened his legs and bent his knees. He also flew toward Azeal by releasing his Urjah. As both were going to collide with each other, enemy quickly kicked him away toward Kamoor.

Kamoor got befuddled. "YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BEGGAR!" Azeal unleashed his Urjah blast when he approached him. The impact made by the blast flew them far away from there.

Sieraa said softly. "A-...Azeal.."

Masked man thought to himself. 'I am sure they will come back for her.'

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The young ones having a hard time against a battle experienced foe.

Touch the star icon to win exciting prizes.

Warning ⚠️: Author doesn't take any responsibility if you don't win any prize