【15】Payback-Attack

15.3 PAYBACK-ATTACK

As soon as Sierra came back to her senses she exclaimed -

"AZEAL!!"

She found herself hanging upside down with a rope which was wrapped around her body from shoulders to feet.

"Eh? How I ended up like this?"

Her frown turned into glare when all that had happened got injected into her mind. "I have to save Azeal and Kamoor."

She looked around. "Where's that jerk goes." She heard a voice of someone stepped on dead-leaf. She hurriedly looked left.

Masked man was coming toward her. She glowered at her. "Oye, you can speak and listen normally like others do. Right?"

He crossed his arms and nodded.

"There's one thing that pissing me off right now. Don't you even try to act mute when I ask you about that thing."

He gulped and nodded his head.

"Where did you find a rope this long in this forest?"

An awkward silence settled there for a while until he scoffed softly. He didn't say anything and looked away.

"Oye! Tell me.....Say something.....OYE!....TELLL MEEEE!!!"

~•*•~

Azeal and Kamoor were roaming around the forest like before. The scars, scuffs and dried blood had engulfed thier body. Thier hair got tousled and matted.

"We got separated from Sierra." Azeal said concernedly while lowering his head.

Kamoor was walking ahead of him. "We'll find her. Stop fretting." He didn't turn back and kept moving.

"I think we got separated from her because of me." He sucked his lips.

"Yeah and thanks for realising that."

"Oye! IN SITUATION LIKE THIS YOU SUPPOSED TO SAY - DON'T BLAME YOURSELF IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!"

"Anyways, we have to find her quickly for your sake."

Azeal stopped walking. "Wha-What do you mean?"

Kamoor stopped walking too and looked at Azeal. "You were calling her name repeatedly when you were unconscious." A smug appeared on Kamoor face when he looked at Azeal. "Sierra...Sierra...Sierra." He cackled.

Azeal stopped moving as if his whole body stopped functioning. His whole face turned red. Sweat started rolling down on his face.

"Wh-Wh-Wha-....What did you say?"

He went to Kamoor and clenched his collar. "Don't you dare to use this against me."

Kamoor said calmly. "Stop spouting nonsense. I was just kidding." He gasped sarcastically. "Don't tell me, you are acting like this right now because you reall-"

Azeal unclenched his collar. "NOOOO! You are getting this all wrong." He looked away. "I was also kidding."

Kamoor folded his arms behind his head. "Okay...Okay. Now can we get to the important matter?"

Worry lines appeared on Azeal's forehead. "That guy, why he attacked us?"

"Besides this, who is he and what his motive is?"

"We also don't know that what kind of Urjah he possesses? He sent me back to you as if he knew about my Urjah blast."

"And the way he stopped me from chanting the spell isn't normal either. It seems like he knows all about our weaknesses and strengths."