【16】Adijha Samaye

16.3 ADIJHA SAMAYE

Both Azeal and Sierra scream out his name. "KKAAMMMOOOORRR!!!!!!"

Kamoor lowered his head and shut his eyes. Masked man stretched his arm to ruffle Kamoor's hair.

Kamoor quickly raised his head; he looked at the Masked man with alarmed look on his face.

"You all three did well." Masked man removed the hood from his head. His dark black hair swayed as beautifully as pastures swayed in an open ground.

He took off his mask; his fair complexion seemed as fair as white cloud. His whitish-blue iris seemed as stunning as sky in a spring.

Despite of being so exhausted, all three of them exclaimed. "GURU HANROH!!!"

Kamoor asked astonishingly. "Do not tell me.....this is our pun...-"

Azeal interjected Kamoor. "This is..." He struggled a little to stand up. "That was all your plan to kidnap me, so you can put your ass on the throne."

Sierra thought to herself. 'Here he goes again, idiot.'

Hanroh went to Azeal and pulled his ear infuriately. "As I would ever do something like this."f

"I am sorry...I am sorry."

Hanroh sighed and crossed his arm. "This was your punishment as well as your training also. I hope you all learnt something from this,"

He looked at Azeal. "Do not always use your hands, use your head sometime."

Azeal bowed his head. "Acknowledged."

He Looked at Kamoor. "Nice decisive skills. Like father, like son. But you still have a long way to go. Learn more spells, it helps you grow."

Kamoor bowed his head. "Acknowledged."

He went to Sierra. "You were good, but do not just think about Azeal in a battle. I hope you get what I mean."

Sierra glanced at Kamoor. She grinded her teeth, lowered her head. "Acknowledged." She said softly.

Sierra went to Azeal. She did not look into his eyes. "Azeal....I...was...-"

Azeal slapped her so hard that a hand mark was printed on her cheek.

"You bastard." As soon as Kamoor took a step forward to Azeal, Hanroh blocked his way with an arm. He looked at Hanroh with a frown on his face.

Azeal pulled Sierra by her hand and embraced her tightly as if she is one hell of a precious thing to him.

Azeal said softly. "Do not ever die on me again."

"Hmmm..." Sierra started bawling out loud.

Kamoor gave a warm look looking at them.

Hanroh nudged him little."Enjoying the scene, huh"

"WHAT THE....anyways we can heal our wounds with that rare flower, right?"

"What flower?"

Kamoor raised his eyebrows.

Hanroh scoffed. "Oh! That flower, forget that, that was a lie."

Kamoor stared at Hanroh for a while. "I am surrounded by idiots." He said softly.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing." Kamoor toothily grinned looking at hanroh.

~•*•~

Far from the Warrior Kingdom a small village was situated. In that village, under the bright sunny day men were working in the farms. Women were weaving baskets; children were running and playing near their mothers. Some young boys and girls were taking care of the cattle and collecting fire woods.

Some shops were opened at the side of the road. There was also a wooden inn which looked old, at some places wood was ragged.

Three men went inside an inn. The men at the other side of the counter bowed his head. There was no customer in the inn except those three.

"Welcome to Dine 'N' Wine." Inner worker smiled. He was a chubby man.

All three sat down on the stools which were placed in front of the counter. Two were in their teenage and the one was in his mid-twenties. They were cloaked in shabby hoods. Their clothes were dusty and ripped from some places like they were walking for several days. Their faces were visible only up to their nose as their heads and eyes were covered with the hoods.

"What would you like to have, Sir."

"Get us something to drink" The men in the mid-twenties said.

"We have tea, wine, beer -"

"I think....tea would be nice." He leaned a little forward. "These two are teenagers." He said softly.

"Oh! Sure, please allow me some time."

Few minutes later the inn worker came with a tray in his hand. He served the tea to them.

He smiled and asked. "You people do not look from this village, are you guys travel-"

"Yes we are....travellers." The men in the mid twenties took a sip. "Could you please tell us how much far is Warrior Kingdom of the West from here?"

Inn worker tapped his finger on his chin. "Four miles, I guess. By the way, it is nice place to visit"

"Really? Lovely, then it is worthy to walk four miles."

He put some gold nanakshahee on the counter. "Thank you so much for your service and tea was good"

All three was about leave the inn but the inn worker stopped them-

"Excuse me! You paid me extra."

"Take it as a tip." The men in his mid-twenties did not turn around.

As they again took a step forward toward the door the inn worker stopped them.

"Could you please tell me your name? We write the name of the customer who pays extra so next time they come they will receive a special treat from us."

He turned around. "Sure, the name is......ADIJHA SAMAYE." His pearl white teeth passed the perfect smile to the inn worker.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A new chapter will bring new characters along with it. See you next time.

But for today, tap that star icon readers!