【18】After Sixteen Years

18.4 AFTER SIXTEEN YEARS

Adijha was standing on the balcony of the castle. His black dark hair held a gleam. His cloudy blue eyes were shimmering with the joy of returning to his home. His face was a complexion of cool sand.

"Still nothing changed about this place. It looks same as the day when I left. Boys you can take those hoods off."

Ivaan and Tehran were standing to his left and right. They both took their hoods off.

The boy Tehran was in his teenage, he had a ginger head and pink fair complexion. His eyes were hazel black in colour.

The boy Ivaan was few ages elder than Tehran. His eyes and were raven black in colour. His complexion was slightly less fair than Tehran.

"I can't believe we are in a Castle, Tehran." The exaltation has made his black eyes gleamed.

Tehran rolled his black eyes. "Stop making so big deal. You have never seen this luxury that is why you are so happy."

Ivaan ruffled the back of his black hair. "You are in a no position to say this to me."

Tehran brushed his ginger hair getting annoyed. "Shut up"

"You also have never seen a Castle before." Tehran crossed his arms and looked away. "We both are in a same boat."

"Be quiet boys the King is coming." Adijha said as he looked that Zior and Aslan is approaching to them.

As soon as he was about to kneel down Zior raised him up by holding his arms and hugged him.

Ivaan and Tehran shared side alarmed looks with each other.

"I'm so happy to see you all good and fine."

Adijha cracked a warm smile. "It's been 16 years that I haven't knelt down before you. When I get the chance...you didn't let me kneel down."

"Indeed it's been 16 years but that doesn't mean you have to bow in front of me every time you see me."

Zior's gaze fell on Ivan and Tehran. "Who are these lads?"

"They are with me, His Majesty. One who is on my left is Tehran and the other one is Ivaan."

"Adijha, you don't know their last names are they...?"

"Yes, His Majesty....they are orphans. I found them at the outskirts of Witch Kingdom. That place is now a Ghost Kingdom."

"You did well to bring them with you."

"My apologies, but I cannot agree to this. There are some things which I couldn't do well. I failed to find Witches. I sent my messenger bird here but I didn't get any response in return."

"We did not receive any message from you .There could be a possibility that someone killed the bird in the way."

Aslan said. "Whose doing it could be?"

"Witches." Tehran said looking at the King with serious look in his eyes.

Adijha looked at the boys. "These boys believe that they have seen a Witch in the outskirt."

Aslan's eyes opened wide. "Unbelievable."

"When I listened to them, my heart said that I have to check the Witch Kingdom myself. I apologize for going there despite your refusal."

"You get here all safe and sound is all matters now, there's no need to apologize. There's one thing that I need to ask.....I don't feel any Urjah from them, are they ....."