【20】The Threat Has Come

20.4 THE THREAT HAS COME

"Woah! So this is where you all warriors do training." Ivaan was filling his black shimmering eyes with every corner of the Training Place.

"Stop making big deal out of everything you see." Ivaan curled his lips.

Adijha put his arm around Hanroh's shoulder. "C'mon Hanroh, won't you introduce me to your students?"

Hanroh shook his head. "Don't you have anything else to do?"

Adijha stared at Hanroh with wide teary eyes. "Don't be so meannieee."

Azeal's looked at Adijha with gleam in his eyes "Are you Guru Hanroh's friend? He never told us anything about you."

Hanroh said being so dulled. "There should have to be something to tell."

Adijha pushed Hanroh gently. "Forget it, I'll introduce myself."

He cracked a warm smile looking at all three of them. "I know all three of you know who's Adijha Samaye is....-"

All three of them interjected him. "No, we don't" They said in unison.

Adijha's jaw dropped. Hanroh scoffed looking at Adijha's face.

Kamoor grinned. "We just find out that you are his friend."

"You...You know nothing about me besides this."

Sierra cracked a warm smile. "Is there anything else we need to know?"

Azeal crossed his arms. "Yeah like, you both are seeing eachother and he is your boyfriend."

An awkward silence surrounded the training place. Everyone's jaw dropped to hear this. Only cricket voice was heard in that silence.

Azeal guffawed suddenly. "C'mon man that was a joke."

Kamoor and Sierra chuckled nervously.

Tehran and Ivaan exchanged frowns to eachother.

Adijha furrowed looking at Hanroh. "Is he also your student?"

Hanroh didn't even look at Adijha. "Hmmm"

Adijha passed a warm smile to them. "I'm Adijha Samaye, Hanroh's friend. Hope you are all doing well in your training. You are in good hands. He is an excellent Guru."

Sierra bowed his head. "I'm Sierra Dayaraan."

Azeal toothy grinned. "I'm Azeal Mustakh."

Kamoor bowed his head. "I'm Kamoor Alkaza"

A memory rushed into Adijha's head as he heard Kamoor's name..........

~*~

".........Manzu....the name is Manzu Alkaza and its pleasure to meet you too."

~*~

He smirked looking at Kamoor. "What a nice name you have... Kamoor Alkaza."

He gave a sarcastic smile to Hanroh. "Don't you think so, Hanroh."

Hanroh sighed and shook his head exasperatedly. "I need a word with you.... outside."

Adijha passed a polite warm smile to Tehran and Ivaan. "Why don't you introduce yourselves to them? Tehran, Ivaan be nice to them, meanwhile I talk with my friend. We have so much to talk about."

While moving on his way out of the training place, he gave a side-glance to Kamoor.

"What's so flashy about Kamoor's name?" Azeal whispered into Sierra's ear.