【21】Until He Comes

21.4 UNTIL HE COMES

"Believe me; the whole place was shifting into something else."

"Azeal I think you were tired yesterday and were just...hallucinating."

"But Sierra, we are talking about Azeal here. He never gets tired."

"Yeah but he also never gets tired from pulling pranks."

"I am telling the truth here."

Kamoor, Sierra and Azeal were heading to the Training place. All three of them were arguing until the crowd of people caught their attention.

"THIS IS THE THIRD INCIDENT THIS WEEK!"

"What about of our safety now."

"Castle knows everything about these incidents but still choose to stay silent."

The crowd was gathered in circle. They were throwing off comments. All three of them moved toward crowd. They elbowed their way into the crowed.

Witnessing the view in front left them in shock. Two men were there on the ground; their face had turned as pale as blood sucked out of their body. Their eyes were opened wide and mouth was opened as if their expressions got froze.

Kamoor gently pulled a man's tunic from behind. "Mister, what happened to them?"

Man turned around. "A spell caster attacked them last night, that's what I heard. Everyone in the kingdom is talking about a spellcaster who is lurking in shadows and assault people at night. "

"HEY! CAN'T YOU SEE? HE IS ONE OF THEM! He is a spellcaster too. You can tell by the book hanging on his waist." A man yelled from the crowd, pointing his finger at Kamoor's book holster.

Sierra glowered at the man. "So what if he is."

"A woman of his kind is wandering and assaulting people of our kind. Don't trust him, HE MAY BE A SPY!!"

Azeal tilted his head with the scowl on his face. "Huh! What you think of yourself, you are a civilian of this kingdom and don't even know how and by whom the law runs here."

Man got flinched to see Azeal. "His Highness, My apologies, I didn't notice that you were also here."

"Only King will pass the final judgment. You can't accuse anyone without giving any valid evidence. Know your place, be in your limits."

"My apologies, His Highness."

"The pact was made out of trust and comradeship; if you want to point a finger against this pact then I can set a trail for you. But don't forget, the final judgment will always be of King. And keep your apologies to yourself; it won't take back all the things you have said before."

Azeal's cold expression and eyes filled with anger forced man to lower his eyes in embarrassment. Everyone began to murmur quietly.

"Let's go Sierra, Kamoor." He grabbed both of them hands and walked away from there.

Kamoor cracked a smile. "You know, you looked like a real royal prince there."

"Shut up and keep moving."

Kamoor and Sierra exchanged giggles to eachother.

~•*•~

Zior was sitting one of the wooden chairs in The Great Hall. He rested his head on his fist and titled his head. "Hanroh, I know, this is so sudden but I can trust only you with this mission."

Hanroh had squatted down before Zior. "His Majesty, your orders are my first priority."

"If you take this mission then who will take care of your students?" A worrisome look reflected into Zior's eyes.

"I know a man who can fill in my place in my absence." Hanroh listed his gaze up and looked ahead at Hanroh

"You think it will be the right choice." Zior eyes held a slight glint of worry.

"It is the only choice, His Majesty." Hanroh beamed a determined smile at Zior.

~•*•~

Hanroh was standing still at the door of the Training place as if his head was lost in thoughts. 'I need to tell them before going on this mission. I wonder what will be their reactions are going to be.'

As soon as he moved inside Azeal tried to land a kick on his face but he dodged the kick with his arm.

Azeal pointed a finger at him. "What took you so long?" He asked agitatedly.

Kamoor was stood with his arms akimbo. "I told you, dodging a weak kick will be child's play for him."

"Shut up, that was a warm up kick."

Sierra sighed. "Will you guys be quiet? Guru is here now."

Both of them pointed finger at each other and said in unison. "He started it first."

Hanroh gave kind glance to all three of them and cracked a warm smile. He moved forward. "I have something important to tell you all. I am heading out of the kingdom for some urgent task."

This came out as a bolt for all three of them. "What! Why now?" Azeal exclaimed.

"Because I got this task today and only I can do this task."

"If it's that much important then it can't be helped." Sierra's eyes became saddened.

Kamoor furrowed. "When will you come back, Guru Hanroh."

"Tomorrow.....may be....day after tomorrow.....may be....I don't know, may be-"

Azeal's eyebrows twitched to this. "Okay! We get it."

"I want you all to keep your guard up. You three are aware of the incidents. Help and protect others with your strength and take care of each other. Don't forget what I taught you, not even a single thing." Hanroh said with soft tone.

"Guru Hanroh, please try to come back soon." Kamoor said politely.

Hanroh's face wore a gentle smile. "I will, I promise."

Sierra pouted looking at Hanroh."What about our training?"

"A replacement Guru will take care of your training until I come." Hanroh giggled softly caressing her head.

All three of them exchanged glances with each other filled with confusion and curiosity.

~•*•~

"I believe that all things are get into your head." Zior was still in the Great Hall. A man had squatted down in front of him.

"Yes, His Majesty. May I ask a question if you allow?" Man asked looking at the floor.

"Yes, go ahead." Zior rested his head on his palm and tilted his head.

"Is Hanroh aware of this thing?" As the man asked that, his lips formed a smile.

"He knows, he's the one who wanted this."

"Is that so?" Man who was on his knees before the King smirked to hear the reply.

"Adijha Samaye, hereby you are in charge of Hanroh's disciples until he comes." Zior said rather in a loud tone.

"I am glad that I can be of any service, His Majesty." He raised his head and grinned.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Man has left his dear disciples into the hands of his old friend for the sake of a mission. What will this new guru brings into the training?

Thank you for reading this chapter. That star icon is asking you to tap on it.