【22】To Training Place

22.5 TO TRAINING PLACE

Zior was sitting on the throne, behind him a gigantic warrior statue was touching the ceiling of the Throne Hall. The throne was set three steps above the ground.

"Anyone has something to report regarding mid-night attacks?" Zior asked.

At both sides six sofas were placed, the work of gold thread has made them looked more luxurious. Between those sofas a red carpet was laid. Nobles were sitting on the sofas.

One of the noble replied. "His Majesty, all the victims were just found wounded or in froze conditions but no one got killed. His Majesty, I would suggest that we should interrogate them to get some lead."

Manzu replied to Noble. "That all has been taken care of; Kasira is taking care of victims. When I interrogated them, they started babbling about a woman but didn't find any clue through them. I would suggest that we should ...- "

"No doubt that the perpetrator is woman." A noble interjected Manzu.

A noble who was sitting on the opposite sofa, clapped on this. "Wow! We never knew that if you wouldn't tell. I would suggest that we should CUT HIS TONGUE OFF!!"

"What did you say? You pervert, always get your wife pregnant. I heard she is pregnant again with your ELEVENTH CHILD! I would suggest that you should do VASECTOMY!"

"All this has nothing to do with you. I am not doing any crime here. I would suggest that you should get your head checked. "

"Of course this is a crime. Have you ever thought about her consent? You've committed a crime, you are criminal and I found you guilty. I order, BEHEAD HIM!!"

The last word spouted from the noble's mouth echoed a startlement across the hall. Everyone got greatly dumbfounded, their jaw left opened and all looked at Zior with their jaw dropped.

Zior's eyebrows began to twitch getting annoyed. "If you have given the order then take my crown too. Why don't you sit on the throne?"

"I beg your pardon His Majesty if I have said something out of line. In heat of the moment I..."

"Ju...Just stay silent. Seriously, I am surrounded by dimwit people." He did face palm.

~•*•~

Kamoor took the boots from the wooden boot rack. He wore them and opened the door. As he moved outside the first thing that welcomed him was rays of the sun. He brought his hand to the tip of his eyebrows.

He squinted looking at the sun while walking. 'What a bright day.'

"Kammoorrr!!" A voice thundered behind him.

Hiccup was the first thing that Kamoor did looking at the person behind him. His face wore forcible smile. "Te...Tehran, What are you doing so early in the morning?"

Tehran leaned forward and rested his palms on his knees. "I was looking for you." He panted.

Kamoor flinched and ruffled the back of his hair. "I wonder what you need me for." The forcible smile didn't fade.

"You forgot didn't you? You agreed to teach me some spells."

Kamoor thought to himself. 'I also forgot to tell him a urjahless can't cast spells.'

He gradually took a step back. "I am heading to training place; I'll teach you once I get free time."

Tehran sneered. "I am heading there too. You can teach me there."