【23】Murderer

23.5 MURDERER

"What's going on here?" Azeal said looking at Kamoor as he moved inside. Kamoor gazed at him, anger and frustration didn't evaporate from his eyes. Sierra and Ivaan also moved inside.

"What took you so long to come here?" Adijha asked politely and as calmly as he could. He gave side-glance to Kamoor. "I was telling your friend that he doesn't need to come here from now on."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT TOU SAID!!" Kamoor yelled.

"That's what I meant, even though my words were different...."He gave a cold stare to him. "....little different." He grinned.

"Guru Hanroh would never say something like this." Azeal's frown turned into glare as he looked at Adijha.

"Then it settled, he can come here whenever Hanroh come back." He gazed at Kamoor.

"Then it settled for us too, we won't come here until guru comes." Sierra gently smiled and tilted her head.

Adijha pouted looking away. "But I am standing right here."

Her eyebrow twitched getting infuriated but her smile didn't fade. "I was talking about Guru Hanroh."

Adijha sighed getting annoyed. "You all know about the incidents, right? There will be possibility that the cause of the incidents is him."

The atmosphere of the hall got changed as these words came out of his mouth. Everyone got flinched as their eyes bugged-out. Ivaan and Tehran gave side-glance to Kamoor and then looked at each other with startled looks in their eyes.

Azeal swung his arm with a jolt as if he denied this entire thought. "STOP TALKING GIBBERISH!!" He grinded his teeth as he glared at Adijha.

"The rumours say people like him used to train themselves to master other urjha. Those poor souls....unfortunately couldn't obtain other urjah but in exchange they got something they never wanted." He took steps toward Kamoor as he said those words.

He stopped when he came before Kamoor. He lowered his eyes as he stared at Kamoor. "Disease! Their urjha began to reject them. They lost control in their Urjah and later, they lost control of themselves and unwantedly they began to hurt the ones they loved. Agony and despair fed them from inside until there nothing left."

Kamoor lowered his head. He was peeking at the floor from his raven black hair which had fallen on his blue eyes. His eyes had become so dull as if he had lost all interest in his dream. Despite of lifeless look in his eyes he slightly smiled as if he pitied himself.

Adijha gazed at Azeal and Sierra. "What if his urjha is acting on its own, hurting people out there? Lurking in dark, eagerly waiting to hurt someone. If you both don't stop him, you'll become his accomplice."

"But Guru Hanroh never told us about this." Sierra said.

"BECAUSE HANROH IS FOOL!" Adijha's voice echoed across the hall. A golden ripple emerged from under his feet and got illuminated to every corner of the hall. Wind whirled inside the hall. The pressure of the wind not only forced windows to slightly vibrate rather it also forced everyone to take defensive poses.

Azeal thought to himself. 'Such pressure, just by releasing urjha.'

"IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN GO, ASK YOUR OWN PEOPLE!! EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS RUMOUR YET NO ONE IS WILLING TO SAY ANYTHING, JUST BECAUSE HE'S SON OF THE NOBLE!! A FOOLISH LIKE HANROH.....THE ADVISOR WITH NO BRAIN LIKE HIS SON, WHO JUST WANT HIS SON TO DO THINGS IN HIS OWN WAY!!"

Kamoor grinded his teeth in enrage. "What did you say?" He raised his head and glowered at Adijha. "You can curse me all you want but don't you dare to insult my father." His eyes got lit up with incense. The murderous aura emitting from him made everyone flinched. Out of the blue, the hall began to overlap with another hall. The hall looked like Training Place but at the same time it looked like a different place as if the hall was shifting itself into some other building.. Everyone began to look around getting astounded.