Mic on

"W-What are you doing?" The blonde haired boy whimpered at the sudden feeling of his thighs being groped. You were kneeling down under his desk while he was on a discord call playing games with his online friends. Kenma was unmuted and you abused this fact.
You brought your finger up to your lips, motioning for him to keep quiet.
"You ok over there?" You faintly heard another boy ask through his headphones.
"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Let's keep exploring this part of the m-ma- nnng.. map for more r-resources." The last bit of his sentence coming out as a slight moan as you palmed his erection through his grey sweatpants. You looked up at him to see him biting his lip. He was a flustered mess above you and you were loving it. You could feel your pants growing tighter just from the sight of seeing the aroused boy in front of you. You jerked yourself off as you pulled out his cock. He was breathing heavily, trying not to make any noise so his friends wouldn't get suspicious.
"Ah.." He breathed, gripping your hair as you teased his tip with your tongue. His breath hitched as you licked under his tip and down his shaft. He was visibly shaking at this point. You pulled away and watched as he whined quietly, trying to get you to suck his cock. His cock twitched, aching for some kind of friction. He muted his mic and desperately held your cheek.
"Please...suck my cock. I need it badly. I wanna feel good." He begged. How could you say no to that?
"I will if you keep your mic unmuted." You said as you got closer to him. He protested for a bit before complying.
"Sorry guys I had to take c- mmmf.. care of something but I-I'm back now!" He murmured as you took his length into your mouth. You could feel his veins pulsating on your tongue as you sucked gently on him.
           "Fuck.." He mumbled. His friends asked him what was going on. "Nothing I'm just..frustrated we're..ah..not making any progress." You rubbed the rest of his length that couldn't fit in your mouth and sucked hard, earning a soft moan out of him. His body tensed up as you swirled your tongue around his tip. His back arched slightly and he tossed his head back in ecstasy. You could tell he was close from the way his cock was throbbing inside of your mouth. You pulled away right when he was about to release.
          He squirmed in his chair, looking down at you with lust in his eyes.
           "Please.." He whispered, practically drooling. You rubbed your finger against his tip very gently, earning a small whimper from him. He thrusted into your hand and you just let him. He fucked your hand until he came on your face. You wiped the cum off and sucked on your fingers that were drenched in his juices. He relaxed and caught his breath, coming down from his high.
          "I...I gotta go." He said into the mic. He disconnected from the call and shut his monitor off.

                                                  Oh boy were you in for a ride.

          A/N: Hey y'all sorry this was short but I'm planning on adding more parts soon! I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to write recently so please be patient with me <3