💗ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘💗

AN: Yes ik this is similar to some show titles/other book titles so I'm not claiming it. I just think its a good name for this chapter. Also this is a popular concept I just want to try to write it out <3.

FEM READER - MALE CRUSH(?)

     CRASH. 

          Papers flew everywhere

               Books slammed onto the ground

     She sat there, confused, and sore from the hit. It took her out of her daydream. "God, are you ok? I'm so sorry, let me help you pick this up." She opened her eyes, and saw a guy, on his knees, picking up the papers. 

               "Oh- uh thank you, sorry I wasn't really-" 

     "Oh no, its my fault, I wasn't paying attention." He smiled at her, his smile, so bright and warm. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She looked down at the array of papers, then looked at the people around her. People scurrying around, trying to get past the papers, kicking them everywhere. Realizing that she could lose some papers, she quickly started trying to gather up the ones she could reach. 

     All the papers were gathered, the hallways almost empty. "Sorry about that..." He said, handing the papers to her. Avoiding eye contact. She looked at him, once again, feeling the butterflies in her stomach again. She returned his smile from earlier. He looked at her, and grinned slightly. "So... Y/N is it?" He murmured "Yes it is..." She replied. "So, Y/N, I can walk you to the lunchroom... If you're ok with it that is." He said, still avoiding eye contact. Y/N smiled at his offer,

          "Sure! I would love to!" 

     He faced her, and looked into her eyes for the first time. His face visibly flushed, and at the sight of it, she flushed as well. He held his hand out, and she gently held it. He pulled her towards the direction of the lunchroom, as they walked down the hallway, she looked down at his hand, and looked up at his face. His eyes were beautiful. She went back to daydreaming, as they walked down the hall. Not by themselves as they did every day before, but together.