11

Hermione was not in the mood throughout the trip towards Hogsmeade. Harry and Ron couldn't even cheer her up. Ginny knew the reason, though she doesn't want the 2 boys to have an idea, about Draven.

"I'm going out for a walk." Hermione suddenly stood up from their table.

"I'll come with you." Ron offered as he also stood beside her but the bushy browned-haired girl shook her head.

"It's fine." She said as she picked up her bag. "I'll be back soon."

"You sure, Hermione?" asked Ron, who was still eager to come with her. "I can keep your company."

"Ron, I already said no," Hermione exclaimed and looked at Harry and Ginny. "I'll just have a walk outside. I'm fine."

In the end, the 3 Gryffindors didn't have any choice but to let her go. Hermione walked outside of the pub, hugging her arms closely due to this wintery season.

"So? Where's Malfoy?"

Hermione turned and saw Cormac McLaggen walking towards her. His stares are daunting, and a bit malicious making her uncomfortable.

"He's just somewhere. Honeydukes, I believe." Hermione straight out lied to McLaggen just to leave her alone, but she was wrong. "Could you please, leave me alone. I'm not interested in you."

"I just went there, and no sign of that blondie," Cormac smirked as he tried to slide his arm around her but Hermione was swift to dodge his advances. "Granger, don't play hard to get."

Hermione was about to answer back but she saw a familiar figure walking towards them.

"Get away from her, McLaggen."

Draven's voice is chilling. His gaze never left Cormac, and it was so intimidating. Even Hermione was shocked to see his reaction like this.

"Draven! We were just about to leave. Right, Granger?" Cormac glanced at Hermione, who seemed uncomfortable right now.

"She's with me." Draven quickly pulled Hermione towards him. "We were going somewhere. I told her to wait for me here."

McLaggen couldn't do anything, but he just gave a knowing smirk at Draven as he closely whispered in his ear. "Alright, you go have her. But I'm going to jump in a sack with her. Remember that."

Draven couldn't help but pulled McLaggen's shirt. His gaze is unnerving that made Hermione squeal a bit in shock. He would have punched him right now from what he said. Hell, he would have, if not only for this woman behind him. 

"Malfoy!" Hermione said trying to calm Draven down.

"Don't you dare speak to her like that, McLaggen. Or else. My fist will kiss your face." Draven's words are like daggers, and his gaze is like bullets. It is scary.