cuphead oc Ann

uh I remember a cuphead oc I made when the Fandom basically died- I named her Ann

Ann In gacha club I'll draw her later on

In game: Ann is one of the bosses they run into before fighting king dice, she isn't really special so she just a side character, she doesn't die or anything she just gives up

In the show: Cuphead and MugMan run into Ann before they go inside of King Dices show, They run into Ann again while trying to find Chalice, and tell on them when seeing them go into the cookie factory(I believe it was a cookie factory).

(Game wise) Kinda about Ann: Ann grew up by herself, her mother left her and her father died before she was born. Ann learns about the devil and king dice when she turns about 11 or 12, she wishes that she could be like the devil and starts causing chaos and stealing a few things so she was at least known. She stumbles across the Casino and sees King Dice and stumbling over her words she gets kicked out for trying to gamble but people stopped her and started complaining. But that didnt stop her from trying to get in. Soon on she sees king dice again and starts asking to make a deal with king dice. The deal was if she gambles with king dice and she wins she gets to meet the devil and stay/work in the casino for a few days, if she looses, she's banned from the casino and her soul belgons to the devil, King dice would like the soul part but before king dice agreed, Ann changed the deal. She changed the loosing part to, she's just banned from the casino. King dice started saying he liked the first deal. Ann didn't agree at first but when king dice was going to back out she agreed. Ann lost, but she just ran she didn't think she would loose, she didn't want her soul to be gone quiet yet, so she just disappeared from everyone and went to the woods. People who work in stores say she's a legend, she still appears but she hides her identity.

In the show: as I said she's a "legend" with people who work in stores but she shows up more often without hiding her identity since she's one of the first souls that was supposed to be taken so she was kinda just forgotten, and as I already said she's a legend so she was forgotten from stealing and all, she never earned any money so she still stole if she needed it.

Kinda Ann's personality(?): Ann is full of herself and is lonely but still thinks she's the best and is sorta an assh0le but most of the time she's trying to get others in trouble to not draw attention to her when stealing and will do anything to meet someone she likes or idolize.(she sees king dice and the devil still as an idol but her soul was supposed to be taken bc of the "soul ball" game in the show but no one was around and she ran before it could take her soul)

I'll write about her and stuff next time lmao