Cuphead; Ann (show)

"OW MY HEAD!" I yelled as a tire pushed me "sorry miss!" A blue straw headed cup said helping me up "thanks." I said shoving him "who pushed the tire." I said "i-" "I did" the red one said "watch it! Fu- ugh whatever yall are stupid anyways." I said pushing the red one out the way and kicking the tired towards the king dice show place. That'll teach them a lesson. (Ann knows people get their souls taken their)

I started walking looking at markets and people passing by, I saw that chalice girl running around and those two cup heads again. They're annoying. I started looking at apples and food, I was about to take one when those two idiots ran into me! "HEY WATCH IT" I yelled sitting down with apples all over the place, "oh im so sorry my bro-" "just help me up idiot! Didn't your dad or something teach you manners?!" I yelled again "oh im sorry" he said helping me up "thanks. Control your stupid brother" I said hitting his arm "mhm wo-" "mugman come on!" "Comin! Again I'm so sorry...erm," "Ann." "Ann! Yes Ann I'm so sorry Ann!" He yelled running off. I looked behind me and looked back at the apples. No one was around, I took a few and stuck them in my bag. I started running off after those two cupheads. I quickly caught up and saw it was already sunset, I set all three of them chalice, cuphead and mugman laying on a hill under a tree. "This'll be good" I whispered to myself I saw them dancing infront of the guard, after they went in I went up to the guard. "Oh hello I don't think I've seen you around?" The guard said "NO I've lived here for awhile actually- but anyways, I don't think you noticed but three cupheads walked in the factory." "Oh- thank you! Uh" "A- uh G-gina?" I said smiling anxious "ofc! Thank you maam" "yup" I said walking away "there we go" I said smiling and walking off back to the woods.