Pole Dance

Pole Dance.

A threesome One Shot..

*********

Gulf was tired. Exhuasted. Sleepy. Hungry. He wanted to have a nice warm bath, eat dinner and then sleep for a week. The past week was so tiring. Songs. Practice. Dance. Everything drained his energy. Finally his second concert, sponsered by the new channel he joined as a welcome gift, it was a success. The hall that could accumulate 2000 people was packed where fans were even ready to pay if they had to sit on the stairs. 

His family was there to support him. And his officials said that he received the money bouquets worth more than 2 Millions Bhats that were to be donated in different hospitals and charity homes. He kept not a single penny for himself. For him the love of his fans was more than enough to keep him happy. 

He tiredly entered the lift after being dropped at his apartment complex by his parents. Pressing the 25th floor, the top most he leaned his back to the elevator wall. Sighing contently. He was thinking to himself that he would be on the floor in ten minutes, and then he would sleep soon. And the elevator agreed with him as it dinged on his floor. 

He sighed... Dragging his feet to the apartment he held his sling back on his shoulder. He swiped the key card and opened the door to his apartment pulling off his shoes at the entrance. He stood straight and he was frozen. 

The lounge was in dim light. The full wall LED SCREEN was replaying his concert. The speakers were connected to it. But...  What caught his breath was a pole in the middle of the room. 

He looked around to see his boyfriends, yes boyfriends, with a shocked face. Mew was sitting on the chair. Tae was standing by the counter and then came Thanitt. One thing in common. They all wear leather vests, leather pants and high heel boots. Black. 

"Yeah you got that

That Yummy yum that yummy yum

That Yummy yum".....

His eyes bulged out of the sockets to find Thanitt swinging his hips on the song he sang at the concert while swaying his hips on the pole..

He saw Tae coming close to him and threw him on his shoulder like a potato sack before taking him to the master bedroom. 

Mew smirked looking at Thanitt who pointed him to come as he was sensually grinding his hips on the pole. He chuckled in amusement going to hold Thanitt on his butt pushing him on the pole, grinding his crotch in between his butt cheeks. 

Thanitt turned his face only to capture Mew's lips in between his own while he let Mew guide his hips to move accordingly on the song. Without breaking their kiss, they turned as the door to the bedroom opened with Tae coming out with Gulf again on his shoulder. 

He put him down in the middle of the room to get adjusted. 

"So baby. How do you like it"? Tae winked, biting his lip and that was enough to set Gulf on mood. He pulled Tae's lower lip before kissing him breathlessly. 

He moved to Thanitt and Mew, kissing them both alternatively and pushed them aside. 

"Let Daddy do the work hmmmm"? Gulf said in his signature husky tone holding the pole. 

Mew pulled Thanitt and Tae both in his arms. Resting his hands on their butts that were popped in the leather pants. 

Gulf swirled around the pole before he picked the lines of the song being played. 

Yeah, you got that yummy-yum

That yummy-yum, that yummy-yummy

Yeah, you got that yummy-yum