Chapter Seven: Careful.

You slept beside him last night and it was a series of different poses. It ended with you being the little spoon on the inside.

You woke up and he had his arm around your waist, but you needed to pee. You tried holding it a little longer, closing your eyes for a moment but you heard a camera. Your eyes shot open and you looked at the partially open door to see Mitsuki holding a camera.

I'm sorry, it was just too cute. She whispered and closed the door.

You moved his arm from around you and shifted yourself from off the bed. Getting up and walking to the bathroom.

After doing your stuff, you went back into the room and checked the time on the alarm clock that looked so broken up.

Damn, does that thing still work?

It was 6:59 and you got worried about changing for school.

I refuse to use this same clothes for school and I need my uniform.

Katsuki.... Katsuki.... Katsuki.... You tried to wake him up.

KATSUKI!

What the FUCK DO YOU WANT??!!

okay good, you're awake. He opened his eye then closed it back adjusting to the light in the room.

Why the fuck did you wake me up? He looked frustrated and pissed.

Awwwww I mean other than looking like a resting bitch he's cute...

Because you need to get up and I need to go home and get ready for school?

(Y/n) you're such a pain in my ass he wiped the sleep from his eyes and got up.

You got up and walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. Mitsuki was in the kitchen making pancakes.

Do you always cook breakfast? You asked her.

Well, yea. I mean, I can't have Katsuki going hungry now can I? And I guess I just don't feel right knowing he didn't eat.. She laughed awkwardly at the end.

You're such a good mother! You smiled and she returned it.

Hehe, did you sleep well? Mitsuki wiggled her eyebrow. You blushed furiously.

I-I..... It was fine.. You tried to cover it up, but you were failing miserably.

Sure it was

You heard some stomping and it was no other than.... Bakugou coming down the stairs. (Dramatic music)

Images of last night kept playing in your head.

He kissed me... Holt shit... I kissed back.. my neck.. HOLY FUCKING HELL MY NECK. CRAP.

You covered your neck with your hand and pretended that it was so normal. Mitsuki already saw it, but she wasn't going to say anything about it.

Morning.. Hot Head you gave him a huge smile.

Hmph.

No manners.

KATSUKI WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING MANNERS??!

LISTEN HERE OLD HAG!!

Mitsuki threw a spoon and it hit him on the forehead.

OII, WHAT WAS THAT FOR??

FOR CALLING ME AN OLD HAG YOU STUPID BRAT!!

Can you both please calm down, the neighbors will complain again.+

How is this man related to Katsuki?? He's so calm and they're.... Well they're them.. it's self explanatory

Sorry... Mitsuki apologized.