Chapter Fiftheen: Comfort.

You were still in a daze from what Bakugou said and the events of what occurred some minutes ago.

That fucker.....

After you collected your thoughts you began walking back to see that Denki lost against the girl with long green hair, Kirishima and a guy from class 1B tied and it was soon to be Bakugou and Uraraka then Todoroki and Sero.

He better not fucking hurt her!

YOU GOT THIS BABE!! You yell and Bakugou yells back.

SHUT UP I KNOW

NOT YOU, YA STALE ASS CHICKEN NUGGET!! You roll your eyes and point to Uraraka.

She was determined to do this on her own. She didn't even use the strategy Midoriya came up with for her.

It began and Kacchan didn't waste time to attack, sending explosions to her. She dodged them, he didn't have any mercy. Hitting her all out, you were begining to get pissed off at his ruthlessness. That was until you noticed what she was doing.

Everyone was complaining about him being cruel with her, it's a fight for Pete's sake. She was using her quirk to lift the rubble up and then let it go on him.

He noticed at the last moment, using one arm he blasted it all away.

Your mouth fell open at amazement, Ochako now laying on the floor trying to push past her limits.

She can't take much more of this.... C'mon Uraraka... Give up before he hurts you more.

She fainted and the fight was over, you rushed to your friend the moment you saw her reach the nurse's office. She was up and sitting on the bed.

He really didn't give me a chance did he? She rubbed the back of her neck and laughed.

Not a laugh because it was awkward or funny. She was trying not to cry, you could tell.

That was a brilliant strategy but not too smart for your body, look at you.. I'm still proud of you. The match went on longer that I expected it too. You hugged her, noticing a tear begin forming in her eyes.

T-thanks she fiddled with her cell phone.

I better get going out, see you. You waved and left closing the door behind you.

Poor Ochako....

Going outside you see your boyfriend leaning on the wall, like usual.

BAKAGOU!

DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT, YOU IDIOT!

I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT TOO! You got in closer to him, still kinda pissed.

I FUCKING SWEAR, IF YOU CALL ME ANOTHER SHITTY NAME AGAIN.. I'LL- He began his threat but you cut him off.

You'll what? Kacchan. You teased.

You expected him to blow up at you but instead, before your brain could even comprehend what had happened he grabbed your butt with both his hands and pulled you closer and you yelped.

The sudden closeness made you become flustered, you're heart rate accelerated and your mind was becoming fuzzy.

You tried to come up with a snarky remark, but the only sounds to come out of your mouth were stuttered words and incoherent noises.

He went down to the side of your face, his breath fanning your ear as he whispered.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Kacchan.

Mustering up the courage you tried playing it his way, pushing yourself closer up to him.

Until I fucking learn.. your statement was low, teasing, wanting even.