Lily

'What's going on here?...Azalea?' Lily Evans said, confused.

'Hey, mini-sis,' 

'NO, this is impossible. You aren't Azalea. But you feel like her...'

Azalea and Lily had a special connection. A twin bond. Each could feel the other and what they were feeling, even across countries. 

'It's me, Lils. My adorable little godson found a stray time turner in the manor, and we whooshed up here,' Lea explained patiently, knowing how her twin gets. She made a dramatic gesture, grinning at the chuckles she got from the Marauders and the eye-roll from her twin. 

'He's adorable, Lea. Why does he look so much like...POTTER?!' Lily almost screamed in shock, waking little Harry up from his temporary nap. He wailed out slightly before his godmother rocked him to silence. He snuggled into her chest and open his vibrant green eyes.

The group was stunned into silence, except for older Sirius and Azalea. They were having a hilarious time, chuckling at the face the others made when they came to the realise who Harry's parents are. James was just short of jumping up and down. His face was red as his eyes danced with excitement. Sirius and Peter were so shocked, they started imitating goldfish. Remus would laugh at them, but he was not so far off. But Remus was a bit sad too, it seemed that Azalea and older Padfoot were together. Older him didn't stand a chance, especially by the look of the ring on her left hand. He was a werewolf. A monster. He didn't't deserve Azalea. Sirius probably did, and he was happy for them.

'Yes, this is my nephew and godson, Harry James Potter. Say 'Hi' Bambi!' 

Harry waved timidly. His black curls smothered across his face. He soon spotted Lily and he reached his arms out to her. 

'Mummy!' He spoke happily. 

Lily looked happy, but she glanced at Azalea for permission. It's her son, but she is not his mother yet. At the confirmation, she walked over and lifted her little boy into her arms. Tears sprung up as he wrapped his chubby arms around her, sighing. But a little glint off of her sister's hand, left her smirking.

'Lea, is that a wedding ring?' She asked, squealing slightly. The others except the two from the future, and Remus snapped their heads to her finger. 

'Yes-,'

'Yes, it is. Little Azzy is happily married. A damn well choice too, if i do say so myself,' interrupted Sirius, a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

'That's it,' Remus thought miserably, 'she's probably married to Padfoot. They seem really close.'

Azalea blushed slightly as she looked down. 

'He's a keeper, though. Exactly Azzy's type. Didn't you have a crush on him in the first year you came.' Azzy went to speak, or even tell Sirius to shut up, but he continued.

'Always seemed to be joined at the hip. The same chocolate obsessions, books, everything-'

'Isn't it Azalea Lupin?'