Issue #1 - Part 1: The Innocent Arrival

During the Quintessons looking at the screen, his tentacle arm pressing the buttons to locate the dimension of Equestria. Now the Quintessson Judge is very hungry for power "We must get their ponies from stealing magical energy. Just what I need. Doubledealer, your mission is to scout Equestria. Do not fail me" He said until they switch their heads "Do not fail" they said four times, and Doubledealer salute to the Quintesson, now the army of Mercenaries travel using their spacecraft. Bugbite pressing the buttons to activate the Space Bridge, now the ship's thrusters launching and they travel to the Space Bridge, now the energies zap forward now the dimensional rift is breaking apart. The red lights has a red alert through the ship and Doubledealer is checking the screen of the ship "Looks like we're in trouble, hang on Mercenaries, we are going to Equestria!" Doubledealer said and all the Mercenaries prepare for arrival. The Space Bridge opens through Equestria skies now the Mercenary ship entered. The Royal Guard of Canterlot is checking the sky, now there is a great trouble into the ship, he runs fast to alarm Princess Celestia, the Princess of the Sun and rightful ruler of Equestria, and Luna, the Princess of the Moon. The Royal Guard runs fast for their trouble and he remove his helmet "Princess Celestia! There's a ship heading through the Castle!" He shouted and Celestia shocks about the trouble "Who is that ship? And why they send us to Equestria?" She asked "You won't believe it, you must come and see!" He said now Princess Celestia and Luna keeps running their hooves outside in Canterlot, now the Mercenary found their target location, Doubledealer is ready to prepare "Looks like we've found our location. Mercenaries! Be ready!" He said now the army of Mercenaries preparing for their blasters, cocking a few times. Now the Mercenary ship is coming to Canterlot, But Princess Celestia is angry because she has her idea "I know just the way we can stop! Royal Guards! Prepare the Ion Cannon!" She said now the Royal Guards are pushing to prepare the Ion Cannon, made from Autobots, but Luna asked "Why did you put the Ion Cannon in the castle?" She said "The Autobots know their trouble. Since the Great War they battle between the Autobots and Decepticons, now there is one faction we know: Mercenary" She said to Luna "Mercenary?" She said "I found it when Optimus Prime tells the story about a group of two-sided team, but I know that symbol come from" She said while holding a Mercenary Symbol "Princess, the Ion Cannon is ready!" He said and Celestia is ready to fire "Now! Shoot the Mercenary ship!" She shouted and the Royal Guard press the button to shoot the Ion Cannon, now the blasts impact to the Mercenary ship's engines. The red light alarm is beeping faster, Bugbite alerts and he see on the screen "Doubledealer, the engines have offline, we're losing control!" He said "We must take a abort the mission" Exhaust said "No! The leader said we must scout the area. Mercenaries, evasive action!" Doubledealer shouted now he pulls the lever and steer to turn right, Now the ship is turning into smoke, and the Equestrians are happy to see "We did it Celestia!" Luna said "No we're not done yet, we must inform Optimus Prime first so that there is trouble" Celestia said and she walks again. Now the Mercenary ship is going to crash to the far-off corner of Everfree Forest. Now the ship is passing through the trees and Doubledealer shout "Brace for impact!" He shouted and the ship is slipping through the trees, crashing to the ground and after a few seconds, It stopped. Doubledealer sighed and he feels angry, now the hologram screen to the quintessons to ask "My lord, we have landed. The Mercenaries have prepare their scouting mission" He said "Good, now proceed with the next phase. I'm sure the location of this villain approach to Equestria" He said while switching heads "Find this villain... bring them... group them... this is your chance, Doubledealer, do not fail me" He said and Doubledealer close the screen. Now a mysterious thud coming inside! The Mercenaries found a loud shout and thud into the metallic wall! "I heard something!" Bugbite said "Get your weapons!" Octane said and he prepare for the intruders' arrival, now the thud keeps punching the wall four times. And after the final shot... The wall breaks and the smoke appears, Doubledealer shouts to Mercenary "OPEN FIRE!!!" He shouts and the Mercenary shoots the intruders and he found a shadow in the smoke a half centaur and a taurus with a big hoove impact, now the wind blasts the Mercenaries and they banged down, Doubledealer shake his head with a hand, now Doubledealer shoots with a gun, and another intruder has appeared, a small unicorn with a magical horn with telekinesis breaks the gun, and Doubledealer asked about the invade "Who's there!? Reveal yourself!" He shouted and now the smoke fades away, it has never been gone. It was Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow! Lord Tirek asked about those new persons "So, you must be the new visitors?" he said "Well, I ever saw you in Everfree Forest, who are you and what's your name?!" Cozy Glow said to Doubledealer "I am Doubledealer of the Mercenaries, and these are my troops: Bugbite, Exhaust, Octane, Soundblaster, and Nightbird. We're come from the planet of Quintessa. The Quintessons must speak with you" He said and press his button to his arm to have a message "I am the Quintesson Judge, your mission is to find their magical creatures known as "ponies" They will harvest them for power, except you, the little child" he said "Excuse me, I'm a villain, I conquered Equestria" she said now the Quintesson face switch "Agreed. The Mercenary will have a mission to find a one unicorn who controls this planet" He said, Lord Tirek asked about his question "Wait? King Sombra? He trapped to the realm of Tartarus! Oh I'm in, we must join together to stop the bratty Twilight Sparkle and her friends" He said to join the party "Oh, i'm in, this is going to be blast!" Cozy Glow said "Good" The Quintesson said while switch their heads "Now for their mission, I made the invention to capture every magical powers from this dictator. First you must find the two villains over Equestria and unite them!" He said switch face again "Do you understand?" he said "We understand" Lord Tirek said, now the hologram is off and Doubledealer and Mercenaries join the team "Well then, we must find this two persons, can you guess who it is?" Doubledealer asked "It was King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis, and this leader guy named "Grogar" We must stop their magical abilities and we will rule Equestria!" She said to Bugbite "Right, Cozy Glow, Nightbird and I will find Chrysalis, Doubledealer and Tirek will follow King Sombra to the... "realm of Tarta-what-itz's" He said while he cannot remember him. "Agreed, now let's go. I want to put an end to Optimus Prime and Megatron to the Fall of Cybertron!" He said "Optimus Prime? Megatron? Cybertron, but we haven't remember you" Cozy Glow said "We will talk later, first... We will get the villains free, get it?" He said looking closley to Cozy Glow "Alright! Let's go!" She said with an evil grin and the Army of Mercenaries team up with Cozy Glow and Tirek to find King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis and also... Grogar!