Issue #4 - Part 1: The Endgame

For the final chance to save Equestria, the bravery Autobots must challenge to defeat the villains of Equestria, including the mighty Battle Unicorn, the warrior of Equestria must face their destiny. Hot Rod seeing the foot prints of Grogar and the villains of Equestria to track the location "There, I knew it. This is where Grogar entered Canterlot Castle" he said to Battle Unicorn "Good. We need to reach the castle before he can open the portal" He said "And we got a long way to go" Bumblebee said. Sideswipe question about why Grogar knows how to open "If Grogar's had to open a door to another world, why couldn't he do it someplace nice, like Earth?" He ask to the Autobots. Then they walk again into Ponyville to get Grogar, but Battle Unicorn ask about him about the power "Grogar doesn't have the power to open the door to the Unknown Dimension. It was the Emberstone" He said "Which means the Primes betrayed the Quintessons" Sunstreaker ask "It betrays themselves. The merge elements cannot remain as one, and when they split apart..." "It tears a rift between our worlds" Jazz said about Cybertron is invading "So, the villains can't release Grogar" Bumblebee said to Battle Unicorn "Unless he's found the Emberstone" He said "Which you know he has" Sideswipe said "So, what do you say we pick up the pace?" Hot Rod said to the Autobots and they keep running fast to keep hurry to go in Canterlot Castle. Hot Rod gasps and he saw a large view "Whoa!" he gasps "Why are you stopping?" Wheeljack ask him "So are we there?" Sideswipe ask "We are. Look" Hot Rod said seeing the dark cloud twirling into the sky with the purple beam of light is so powerful. "That looks bad" Sunstreaker said "You can say that again" Sideswipe replied to Battle Unicorn. Wheeljack saw the villains of Equestria with King Sombra, his ruler, pointing at them in the view "There it is" He said, looking the Villains of Equestria and Grogar becomes an ultimate mode "He's huge. Are those...?" Sideswipe ask to Battle Unicorn "The power of the Emberstone inside the bell, yes" He said "Then why hasn't he opened the portal yet?" Jazz said to Ironhide about King Sombra "I've hallucinating Sombra before and so has Jazz. You guys stay here. We'll take care of him" He said to Battle Unicorn "Grogar wears the powerful bell. There's no telling how powerful he will be" He said so that they will work together "We must face him together" Jazz said, Hot Rod has a plan to sneak attack to the villains "If we can sneak up on them, this should be easy. I'll take six birds with one stone" He said "It's never easy! Why does anyone even say that?" Sideswipe ask because it's a trap "We have the element of surprise on our side. All we have to do..." After a few talks, and Sombra found a sneak attack and feels looking at them "Autobots!" He shouts, and the villains of Equestria arrives to them "Surprise!" Sideswipe said nervously "Very funny" Hot Rod said to Sideswipe, after they move backwards to the villains of Equestria and they prepare for the final attack "MY FELLOW SHARKTICONS, RISE!" Tirek shouts and they summoned the Sharkticons to attack the Autobots "Okay, we've done this before" Jazz said and they're ready to attack. Battle Unicorn use the axe slashing the Sharkticons on their teeth. Sunstreaker use his air intake gun to shoot the Sharkticons away "Sunstreaker! Help!" Jazz shouts to him and Battle Unicorn follow them "Come on!" He shouts, The Autobots keep fighting for a few minutes to chance. They keep fighting the Sharkticons all the time. Bumblebee uses his stinger to zap away the Sharkticons. Until the villains of Equestria got a forward retreat "We got to go!" He shouts to the Autobots "Easy for you to say" Jazz said, until the Sharkticons got bitten Jazz's arm. Hot Rod feels rageful about fighting and he's ready for a hot temper "ENOUGH!!!" He jumps into the house and he shouts to all Sharkticons "I am Hot Rod... last Autobot of Nyon City! Look around you! Get out of our house!" He shouts and activating his flamethrowers flaming fast into the Sharkticons. The Autobots take cover into the house, Hot Rod keeps firing the Sharkticons including the trees. He stops and sigh down into him. Wheeljack saw a powerful sight about him "Why didn't you do that right away?" He asks "I wasn't mad enough" He said to Wheeljack "I thought you were always mad" Wheeljack said about Hot Rod's anger. But one more thing Hot Rod is going to take a final moment to enter to Canterlot Castle, by holding the Galaxy Fulcrum "Battle Unicorn, I need the Galaxy Fulcrum. It's my destiny to go" He said, Battle Unicorn bring the fulcrum into him for his destiny "Go Hot Rod, Equestria depends on you" He said, Hot Rod is holding the fulcrum at the back and he's flying by using the flamethrowers into Canterlot Castle to get Optimus Prime and Twilight Sparkle to save. After, the Mane Five arrives to them and Applejack found a path to enter "Ah, look. The Hot Rod made us a path. How thoughtful" She said "Yeah, right" Battle Unicorn said to the ponies and Autobots. As long as we call on the elements, we can beat these guys" Wheeljack said to them "Just don't tell me it'll be "easy"" Sideswipe said, and now they continue running away to follow the Villains of Equestria. Now Hot Rod finallly landed into the Canterlot Castle, and he's going to find Optimus and Twilight Sparkle. He walks and checking into his device to look. Until a footstep approach, Hot Rod runs fast to hide and he feels scared into him "Grogar!" He gasps, after he walks again. After they enter the jail cell. Hot Rod gasps to see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna "No! Princess Celestia, Luna!" He gasps, Princess Celestia awakes to him "Are you, our savior. Everything is getting worse. There is no hope to Equestria" She said "But there is still hope. I must bring Optimus by this" Hot Rod said holding the Galaxy Fulcrum and she gasps. After Optimus found Hot Rod into the Galaxy Fulcrum "Hot Rod?" He said to him, Hot Rod gasps to found Optimus for missing him "Optimus, I'm here. I'll get you out" He said, using flame thrower to melt the metal to set free into Optimus and Twilight. He open the gate slowly and Optimus feels a sorrowful moment "I fear Grogar stole Twilight's power. I have vowed not to share the prophecy, but this was meant to be" He said to Hot Rod "No time Optimus, now it's the right moment" Hot Rod said with his generosity, by holding the Galaxy Fulcrum into Optimus Prime. The Galaxy Fulcrum connects into Optimus Prime's power by the Matrix of Leadership. Energies pulses into him by his original form and he transforms into a powerful, Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime. 

A red wings with powerful hand blasters, and his winged face to lead his destiny

A red wings with powerful hand blasters, and his winged face to lead his destiny. Optimus Prime is ready to attack by a final battle. Optimus blast the wall and he's ready for the final chance. During the Autobots fights the villains of Equestria and Sunstreaker keeps asking about them "So, what are we going to do?" He said to Bumblebee "If we don't let them finish the ritual, they can't open the portal" He said "So, we keep fighting" Jazz said to Ironhide "For how long?" He ask "Forever... if that's what it takes" Jazz said for our courage fight "Sounds good to me" He said, now the six Autobots are ready to fight the villains of Equestria "Hey, Shadow Pony!" Sideswipe shouts to Sombra "What?" Sombra ask and the villains gasps to our final battle "Here we go!" He shouts and the Autobots together with the Ponies are ready for the finale, to fight the villains of Equestria for freedom