Chapter Twelve

~ AJ ~

I looked deeply into my life-sized mirror and didn't like what I saw.

Sure, Dean may say I'm beautiful, but that means nothing if I don't think so.

No, I'm not pretty. I'm pretty ugly. I honestly feel like these guys are feeding me lies. For what? To charm me into falling in love again only for them to shatter my heart like glass? No, no. Let's not even go there.

I have Dean. He loves me...

He loves me not...

He loves me...not!

I started to hyperventilate out of the stress I'm causing myself.

I rubbed my temples, and just needed my pills.

I know the doctor said I didn't need them anymore, but a few pills couldn't hurt right?

I ran to the bathroom and tore the whole place down, looking for my lamectal.

I searched bottles and bottles until I finally found it. My precious lamectal...

Now, these are only supposed to be taken when I have sudden episodes, but I think this could lower the stress a bit.

I opened to cap and poured two pills onto the palm of my hand.

I threw them in my mouth and threw my head back to swallow.

I felt a sudden urge to take more pills, and I acted on it.

I ended up taking, well, five more than I should've.

•••

~ Dean ~

"Dean." Renee groaned. "Why aren't you kissing me anymore?" She asked while I sat on her bed, with my face buried into my hands.

I ran one hand over my face. "Cause we shouldn't be doing this. I fucked up. AJ will never forgive me."

"Hey, you don't know that. She doesn't even know...let's keep it that way." She smirked. She's so bad and it's so hot.

"You don't understand, Renee. I can't not tell her. She's my girlfriend. My first true love. The one I changed my ways for. I don't just do that for anyone, so that makes her extra special in my eyes."

"Dean, you know you don't love her, cause if you did, you wouldn't be sitting on my bed right now, would you?" She had a point.

I nodded. "I guess you're right." I got up. "I shouldn't be on your bed. I should be with my girlfriend, not a trashy whore like you! Bye, Renee." I pushed past her and made my way to the car.

She ran after me screaming, "Dean, you don't love her. You love me!"

"Nope." I simply said, popping the 'p'. I smirked at her priceless facial expression and slipped back into my car.

I'm going back to see my baby girl.