Ch. 1: Ben's Proclamation

Outfit above (Imagine white converse)

Melody's pov

I was sitting in a chair watching Ben get fitted for his Coronation suit when mom and dad walked in the room.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned King next month? You're just a baby!" Dad said. "He's turning 16, dear." Mom responded "16! That's far too young to be crowned King. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Dad said. "Uh you decided to marry me at 28." Mom said back. "Well it was either you or a teapot." Dad said with a wink. Ben and I both chuckled at that. "Kidding." Dad said. "Mom. Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation." Ben said. I decided to leave them alone to discuss this and decided to go find Lonnie and Kaleb, my two best friends.

As I was walking around I came across Audrey and Chad, Kaleb's brother. They were both extremely rude to me for no reason, so before they saw me I walked the other way to get away from them. I saw Lonnie, Kaleb, Maddie, and Tessa walking by the front of the school so I ran over there and jumped on Kaleb's back.

 I saw Lonnie, Kaleb, Maddie, and Tessa walking by the front of the school so I ran over there and jumped on Kaleb's back

"Hey guys." I said laughing. "Hey Mel." They all said. "Let me guess, Ben was boring you to death so you decided to come visit your 4 favorite people in Auradon?" Kaleb says. "You know me so well Kal." I said. "Of course he does. He's only been your best friend since birth." Lonnie said with fake sass. Kaleb sets me down and I stand in the middle of the four Auradon kids. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Wanna go swimming in the enchanted lake?" Tessa asked. "Fine by me." Maddie said. "I'm in." I said. "Kaleb, Jo, and I actually have something to do for Fairy Godmother, so sorry but we can't." Lonnie said. "Bummer, well I guess have fun with FG." I said. "Ok, that leaves us three. I say let's go get changed and meet here in an hour?" Maddie asked. "Sounds good. See you later." I said walking away. I see the way Maddie and Tessa look at each other so I made a plan to get them alone. Before we meet I'm gonna call Maddie and Tessa and tell them that Ben needed me for something and I wouldn't know how long it would take.

*A few hours later*

"Hey Ben, you wanted to see me?" I asked. "Yes, I want to tell you my proclamation. I will be bringing 5 villain kids to Auradon to give them a chance at a normal life." Ben said. "I think that's a great idea, may I ask who you decided?" I asked. "Yes. Evie, daughter of the evil queen, Jay, son of Jafar, Carlos, son of Cruella De Ville, Haven, daughter of the Queen of Hearts, and Mal, daughter of Maleficent." Ben responded. "Okay. When are they arriving?" "Tomorrow morning." "Okay. Well, it's late, so I'm gonna go to bed. Good night Ben." "Good night Mellie." After we talked I walked to my room, took a shower, put my pjs on, and braided my hair, then went straight to bed.

" After we talked I walked to my room, took a shower, put my pjs on, and braided my hair, then went straight to bed