Two

The old rv bumped along the beautiful roads in the Rockies as Lisa and Grace cooked dinner. Elle and Raven were splitting ear buds in the overhead bunk, the Loft, as Raven called it. Dominik had switched off Damien at the wheel, Ben, who was resting in in his room, was to take the night shift.
"What smells so good?" Jenna asks, as she bear hugs Lisa from behind.
"Spaghetti," Lisa and Grace answer in unison.
The dusk is beautiful in the mountains. Raven hangs over the railing of the Loft, camera in hand, focused on the towering giants outside the vehicle. Elle makes sure to hold her waist for safety.
Damien looks up from his book,"is dinner soon?"
"No more than ten minutes," Grace replies," Raven set the table and call Ben."
As Dominik, pulls to the curb and Raven bounds away to the back, Lisa scoops up spaghetti into small plastic bowls.
"He says he's not hungry and in a middle of a nice dream," Raven blurts as she scooters beside Jenna.
"Not like Ben to miss my famous spaghetti, " frowns Grace.
"He'll have to come down soon, his shift as after dinner," remarks Dominik.
The cool hum of the mountain life fills the rv, as the group gets ready for their first night out on the road. Rock music playing, sun setting somewhere far away and the smell of fresh, buttered spaghetti.