Chapter 1

Luna was sitting on her bed reading her favorite book for the hundredth time. She red it so many times but never got bored of it. Luna loved reading books. She had long blond wavy hair, and brown eyes. "Hi Luna ", sed Tori as she came in to the room."I just herd this new song and it's amazing! You have to hear it!". She sed wile plopping on to Luna's bed. Lona met Tori  wen they were 4 , and since then they're best friends.Tori had chocolate brown wavy hair and green eyes .                                                                                                                                             

"Stop reading your book for a sec and listen to it".                                                      

Luna put down  her book got up, and Tori played the song. They danced to it and to six other songs before collapsing on the bed. "I'm hungry wanna go get a snack?". Luna asked. "Ya,I'm hungry to, do you have some of those chocolate chip cookies left frome your birthday party?" Tori asked her. " I think so, but lets go check". They ran to the kitchen and found the cookies. "Your birthday party was so much fun. I can't believe were both 14." Sed Tori as they went back to the room with the cookies and a bag of cheese puffs."I know, it feels like just a minut ago we were starting first grade".                                                                                                              

After a while Luna asked Tori "do you want to stay and sleep over tonight? , my mom lets".  "That sounds great ! Let me ask my mom first". Tori texted her mom. "She lets!" Tori sed with excitement after her mom answered her text.  Luna gave  Tori a pair of pjs ,and after dinner they changed in to them. They finally went to sleep after talking till 2 o'clock in the morning. But something interesting happened at 2:30.........

Hi! Hope you all liked the first chapter. I'll try to poste the second one soon! Please comment and vote.

Have a great day ! 

A.L