chapter 2

They finally went to sleep after talking till 2 o'clock in the morning, but something interesting happened at 2:30.........

At exactly 2:30 while Tori was deepe asleep. Luna woke up shivering. She tried to fall back asleep but she felt weird. Here hands were numb and her head was hurting. She went  to the back yard to get some fresh air , but it didn't help. She decided to go wake her mom up , but suddenly her hands started to shake even harder, and she didn't believe her eyes..... Her hands started to glow!!! Luna was on the edge of tears not knowing what was happening . She tried to wake herself up hoping that this was all a bad dream. Luna sat down on the grass and started to cry terrified from what was happening to her ,not that she actually  knew what was happening. After a while the glow on her hands faded that you could barly see it so she decided to go to bed. She walked up to her room , and silently tiptoed to her bed making sure she doesn't wake Tori up. Her he'd stopped hurting. Luna tried not to cry , but tears were still slipping down her face, but thankfully she didn't wake eneone up, and drifted to sleep.

In the morning wen Luna woke up everything was normal. Her head wasn't hearting. She was feeling good, and most importantly her hands weren't glowing. She was very confused,  and didn't know what to think, was it real, or was if all just a bad dream? Her thghouts were interupted by Tori that was already by the door telling her that if she doesn't hurry up she'll  be late to school.