Attack

Ae's POV:

Kong's case was closed after the post-mortem reports claimed that he was drunk while driving. Also, there wasn't any evidence found that would have proved it was a murder. My kitten's fear subsided slowly and he was back to himself.

But these days, taking him out was a big problem because Weir was keeping a close eye on everything. I got the information from some secret agents that Weir suspected Kong's death to be a murder and was on a trail of the person who was responsible for it.

Pond and Can were visiting my house more often and it helped to ease the anxiety of my kitten a bit. Everything was running fine and my kitten was getting better and better with passage of days. We would sleep together either in his room or my room. He was really stubborn and never wanted to sleep alone.

I began to teach him to read and write. With his basic knowledge it was lot easier. I bought him some books to read and he was catching up everything fast. He learnt to use the cell phone for searching different things and he was quite content with his new 'discoveries'.

Por would visit occasionally bringing sweets and other stuff for Pete. In short, my kitten was getting pampered a lot.

It was a normal morning when I woke up to the sound of my alarm screaming loudly. I reached for the culprit and shut it off before turning around to wrap my arm around my sweet kitten. But then, I felt something odd. The warmth of my kitten was gone. I opened my eyes in hurry and then looked at the space beside me to find it empty.

I hurriedly flung the duvet aside and then grabbed the shirt hanging on the hook while hastily walking out of the room. I made my way towards Pete's room. I was a bit anxious since I didn't see him. Ever since Kong had been killed, I am being extra cautious about my kitten.

I reached his bedroom and pushed open the door. Relief flooded me the next moment as I saw my kitten sitting on the bed and reading something. I let out the breathe that I had been holding for quite some time now. I took careful steps in his direction being cautious enough to not disturb him.

But after all he is my kitten. The moment he felt a slight movement, he turned his head in my direction and smiled. "Good morning Khrab Ae." He greeted in his sweet voice. "Good morning kitten." I said while stepping closer and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"What are you reading baby boy?" I asked. "Mae's diary." He said while showing me the book. I sat down beside him to see what he was reading.

Dear Putch,

It's been a while that you have passed away. I am trying my best to protect our child but Weir is being very cruel to him. Every time, he feeds him tablets so that he will forget about you and call him por. I am breaking from inside watching this site but I am helpless.

Sometimes, I wish I could kill myself and get rid of this misery but I am worried for our baby. I know, Weir will surely make his life hell if I too leave him. I am feeling disgusted with myself. Every touch from those monsters, everything they do to me, I just feel like putting an end to it. But the thought that our baby will suffer if I leave him makes me stay alive.

It's equal to living without life. I wish you were there here to protect us. I wish.... It's unbearable Putch... I wish someday our baby will realize who he truly is and make things right. I don't want to see him suffering.

He is doing well in studies. I am trying my best to put up a brave face in front of him but then Weir is always there to rip my little happiness apart. Each passing day is killing me slowly. I wish that this misery ends soon... for me and for our baby too. I can only pray for help.